| || |
|LinkBack||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|26th July 2005, 16:10||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Central NJ
Thanked: 1,650 Times
Ten Commandments For Traffic
10 Commandments of Traffic...
1. If thou seeth a Red Light, then thou shalt look left, then right, then proceed undeterred unless there is a danger of getting pulverized by oncoming traffic.
2. An Orange Light here doth not meaneth “Slow Down...lights changing” but “Speed up buster, or the world'll know thou sucketh” !!
3. A Green Light meaneth....whatever!!
4.Thou shalt be the first to honk when the light turneth green
5. Thou shalt start moving when the timer says 7 seconds left for light to turn green
6. If thou seeth the auto in front giving it's right indicator, but the driver waving his left hand, then thou shalt not heed the indicator
7 . Thou shalt seek whichever lane is free, because it is thy birth right to change lanes at the last moment. That is why the indicators and horns are there.
8. Thou shalt not use dipper at night.
9. If thou art on foot, then thou art the King of the Road...nothing can touch you!
10. Thou shalt disregard one-way signs only if thou have Rs. 50 in your pocket.
Someone suggested to add more...
> Thou shall insist on looking at the ladies in the neighbour's cars rather than concentrate on the road ahead
> Thou shall be innovative and not use a horn at all and instead blast thy car stereo as loudly as thou can
> Thou shall also not remove plastic covers from thy car, old is gold, but new does look better
> Thou shalt wait at the extreme right corner when you have to make a left turn, go right infront of everyone else, it being thy duty to block traffic when thou finally make the turn?
> Thou shalt always stop infront of the STOP line because thou believe that if the lakshman rekha didnt keep sita in, why the hell should thou worry about it?
>Thou shall park the vehicle in the middle of road and ask for directions >Thou shall not use hands free while talking on the mobile while driving.
p.s. Got this in mail so hope that this hasn't been posted already
|26th July 2005, 16:55||#2|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Thanked: 0 Times
|26th July 2005, 17:01||#4|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 258 Times
another one from me -
Thou shall insist on blinding the car in front of you and the cars coming from the opposite directions driving with the high beam even in perfectly lit areas , after all you gotta win the battle of the most powerful headlights !
|27th July 2005, 10:04||#7|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Thanked: 134 Times
Thou must keep all taillamps -incuding the third stoplight- in perfect out-of-order condition so that these shalt not flicker even if thou happened to be standing on the breakes.
Thou must never wear thy seatbelts and laugh at those driving souls who happened to be wearing them.
If thou is driving a HCV or Bus in the night, thou must ensure that only one headlight shalt be working, the left one.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Mumbai Traffic Police launches App : Real time traffic updates||coolabhi||Street Experiences||11||29th September 2012 00:25|
|Bangalore Traffic police updates traffic at 40 odd junctions of city on its web site.||balechaparka||The Indian Car Scene||30||19th August 2011 12:21|
|Ten commandments for driving in Bangalore !!||emkay456||Street Experiences||6||3rd October 2008 18:02|
|Thou Shall Not - Vatican Issues 10 Commandments for Good Driving!||Steeroid||Shifting gears||12||3rd August 2007 14:51|