Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 8th December 2009, 19:01   #16
Senior - BHPian

Some shots and action images from the race. Had great fun and met some amazing people. The last image is of Joe who bagged prizes in all categories he participated.
Attached Images

mail4ajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2009, 11:06   #17

Cingratulation Joe.. Yes, Sir Ajo you were also a complete power pack at the event. I think even you have bagged a couple of awards and that should be mostly all that you have participated... Till I remember you have been awarded for the Truggy, Electric and Baja category.

Sir It was a pleasure rubbing sholders with you in one of the categories. I am looking forward more chances to drive along with you in future. We also got to learn a lot of things from you.. Thanks for everything Ajo.

Keep it up Sir and Hope more events will come up next year and we can meet more offen.
TEAM BRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2009, 19:04   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAM BRC View Post
Cingratulation Joe.. Yes, Sir Ajo you were also a complete power pack at the event. I think even you have bagged a couple of awards and that should be mostly all that you have participated... Till I remember you have been awarded for the Truggy, Electric and Baja category.
It was only for the Truggy. Joseph "Joe" Kodiyal is the driver with max wins.
mail4ajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2009, 05:42   #19
BHPian

thts looks awesome. Hope to participate in the next one!
balenopower is offline   Reply With Quote