Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Closed Thread

Old 5th September 2005, 20:29   #1
BANNED

Default Most unimaginable mods to indian cars

The point of starting this thread is thanks to our favorite Mod RTECH!
Would you all list the MOST UNIMAGINABLE MODS to Indian cars...
How about Rtech kicking us off??
Old 5th September 2005, 20:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

Painitng a car Pink? That should be a start.
Old 5th September 2005, 20:56   #3
Senior - BHPian

Paint a car in chrome effect and drive around delhi in the middle of a burning summer afternoon when the temps go over 45s and the sun is literallally reflecting off the car on the road blinding other people around it.... seems more like a UFO on road!

Arush
Old 5th September 2005, 21:32   #4
Senior - BHPian

Pink? Unimaginable? Move to Bangalore. Some piece of idunnowhat has a nice pink Lancer, to complement his pink Esteem.

What's the story on Rtech's purple Opel? !
Old 5th September 2005, 22:17   #5
BANNED

What's the story on Rtech's purple Opel? !*QUOTE*

Oh dude you don't know??
Well I need a Beer before you get information outa me
And Viper... do you own a pink car... har har har har har!
And Dude.. I got one better than a Pink Lancer or an Esteem... how about a FULLY BLOWN RALLY CONTESSA painted Pink????
A tuner from Poona Used to ACTUALLY turn up for rallies in it...

Last edited by 2L8uLoose : 5th September 2005 at 22:31.
Old 5th September 2005, 22:26   #6
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8uLoose
And Viper... do you own a pink car... har har har har har!
planning to have a look at that pink car and get ur skoda painted in pink is it (naughty boy!!!)..actually u can go 1 step ahead and as i posted on another thread get it converted into a convertible with a custom made rangoli paintjob and similar upholstry!!! oh forgot to add place some soft toys on the dashboard too ...and there you have a perfect recipie to get a million eyes to look at ur car..(not sure if even the ferraris and the lambo would get so many stares)..
Old 5th September 2005, 22:33   #7
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
planning to have a look at that pink car and get ur skoda painted in pink is it (naughty boy!!!)..actually u can go 1 step ahead and as i posted on another thread get it converted into a convertible with a custom made rangoli paintjob and similar upholstry!!! oh forgot to add place some soft toys on the dashboard too ...and there you have a perfect recipie to get a million eyes to look at ur car..(not sure if even the ferraris and the lambo would get so many stares)..
OK WHO HACKED MY COMPUTER AND GOT THE BLUEPRINTS TO THE MODS THAT I WAS GONNA DO TO MY SKODA????

MC... the Rangoli Paintjob would look better on your car... wat say(naughtier boy!!!)
Old 5th September 2005, 22:48   #8
Senior - BHPian

This whole business of two adult men calling each other 'naughty boy' is rather interesting!

This Conti, his name is something Desai, isn't it? Heard the car is pretty quick though.
Old 5th September 2005, 22:52   #9
Senior - BHPian

Dilip Desai, I just got it. GTO was mentioning him. Never said it was pink though!
Old 5th September 2005, 22:57   #10
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Dilip Desai, I just got it. GTO was mentioning him. Never said it was pink though!
Yes it was Desai..and YES IT WAS VERY VERY PINK INDEED
And about the "NAUGHTY" thing... trust me I only say that coz anything else out of my vocabulary would be censored by the mods....
Old 5th September 2005, 22:57   #11
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8uLoose
OK WHO HACKED MY COMPUTER AND GOT THE BLUEPRINTS TO THE MODS THAT I WAS GONNA DO TO MY SKODA????

MC... the Rangoli Paintjob would look better on your car... wat say(naughtier boy!!!)
please refrain from typing in all capitals(sounding like a mod am i )..
hey surely will follow the same mods on my car once i see ur car souped up in that spectacular manner..u just might give DC a run for his money with that skkkooodaaaa !!!! so give it a go u got nothing to loose(oopss is that ur name now,by the looks of it does seem it is)...just kidding dude,no offense intended!!!
Old 5th September 2005, 23:07   #12
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
please refrain from typing in all capitals(sounding like a mod am i )..
hey surely will follow the same mods on my car once i see ur car souped up in that spectacular manner..u just might give DC a run for his money with that skkkooodaaaa !!!! so give it a go u got nothing to loose(oopss is that ur name now,by the looks of it does seem it is)...just kidding dude,no offense intended!!!
Note to Member... Please refrain from using so many smiley's in your reply...(practicing to be a MOD)
Dude.. DC aint got nuffin on me!!
No offense taken!
Old 5th September 2005, 23:22   #13
BANNED

[quote=2L8uLoose]Note to Member... Please refrain from using so many smiley's in your reply...(practicing to be a MOD)
/QUOTE]
i thought we were allowed 2 smileys per post unless a new mod named "too late u loose" is turning the rules around..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 5th September 2005 at 23:26.
Old 6th September 2005, 10:47   #14
Team-BHP Support

I am assuming this thread is not just about visual mods. Here is one non-visual unimaginable mod.

I think the year was late 1991 or early 1992. We had a customer visit our company to buy a software product and we got to talk. This guy was into auto electronics and high powered stereos, etc. He invited some of us to visit his house and check out the goodies.

He lived somewhere around Murugeshpalya (Bangalore), a family man. He had a 1250W speaker system which he had developed, that was just mind blowing. He played the song from Enigma which was popular those days.

Then he took us to his normal looking Premier Padmini. This car didn't require any use of foot. Everything was controlled by hand, brakes, accelerator, etc. My memory is failing me, I don't exactly recall whether it had gears or not, I think he had even converted it into auto transmission, not sure though.

He was trying to sell his concept to some auto companies as a vehicle for handicapped people without much success. I never met him after that, don't remember his name, and I often wonder whatever happened to his home inventions.
Old 6th September 2005, 10:56   #15
BANNED

a maruti 800 smokin a turbocharged honda city v-tec having freeflow conical filter and spark plugz installed...and not toforget...city also has nos...hehehe
Closed Thread