Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 17th May 2010, 16:05   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Urgent: mumbai members please help with some info

I have driven down to mumbai yesterday from chennai, while going to bangalore the car temp meter was little high from above normal(just 1-2mm, which never used to happen). later in bangalore i found out that a platic bag has gone in the radiator fan, around the hub of the fan. i tried to remove it and taken out whatever i could but still its there.

On the drive to mumbai coudn't find any place(being sunday most of the repairing shops were closed) and temp was mostly normal, only 1-2mm above normal while driving slow.

Can anyone suggest me some good place in mumbai, where i can get it done fast. don't want to go to ASC because they will take too much time. I am staying here next to the HSBC bank on pedder road. planning to take the car tomorrow.

EDIT: forgot to add its a palio 1.6

Last edited by Rahulkool : 17th May 2010 at 16:08.
Rahulkool is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2010, 16:20   #2
BANNED

Even if you go to ASC they will take the same time, maybe even sooner.
zaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2010, 16:21   #3
BHPian

Since it's not a vey complex problem, any mechanic would be able to sort it out. Why don't you call the helpline on (022)28888888 and ask for the nearest auto repair shop. They will give you atleast 4-5 locations based on which area you're calling from.
Wolfheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2010, 20:54   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaks View Post
Even if you go to ASC they will take the same time, maybe even sooner.
will do that if i am not able to find any good mechanics around. Anyone can tell me which is the nearest ASC here ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart View Post
Since it's not a vey complex problem, any mechanic would be able to sort it out. Why don't you call the helpline on (022)28888888 and ask for the nearest auto repair shop. They will give you atleast 4-5 locations based on which area you're calling from.
Thats right mate but its fiat, and i have to do 1400kms again few days later so i wanted to know some trustworthy place. don't want to stuck up on GQ because the mechanic forgot to put a screw.

the joys of owning a fiat you know
Rahulkool is online now   Reply With Quote