Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 30th June 2010, 00:32   #1
BANNED

Exclamation Urgent Help Required-Big Amount Stuck- Ebay.in :@

Facing this severe problem and need help from fellow members. Hope this certainly deserves a new thread.

@Mods: Please dont delete/merge this thread as it is a individual issue and merging might not get enough advice from members.

Thanks for having a look. I have around 3 year old account with Ebay.in. Recently i sold Xbox worth 14500/- to a buyer in US (Got his US number with me) but delivery was in india.

All process happened smoothly and today i was suppose to get my payment remittance instead i got mail that my paisa pay account is suspended and i wont get my money.

Customer care said it is due to some violation of policy and not giving me any clue. And Ultimately money will be refunded to buyer in week or so.

Product is already with buyer and delivered to Ahmedabad using DTDC courier. I have all the proof.

Now I am looking for solution out of this. especially whome to contact in ebay - some top brass (like Ambareesh Murty Country Manager, eBay India - i dont have his mail id).

Please Help on

1. Any email contacts details of Higher management in Ebay.in
2. Possible solutions -
3. In case buyer is willing to pay offline, cheapest way to get money to India?

PS: One option could be calling buyer and asking for offline transfer once he receives his money back. (Not sure why would anybody do that.)
idea1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2010, 15:46   #2
BHPian

Is it PayPal or Ebay who suspended your account?
Jaguar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2010, 15:55   #3
BHPian

There are many reasons due to which your account can be suspended by the ebay. out of which two major factors are a) if you have not payed the amount of commission to ebay which they owe you and b) when you have used malpractice or violated the rules and regulations of ebay.
It is a serious situation as termination of account can be a possibility ahead.
My opinion is to talk to ebay guys on phone or mail telling all the details about your situation as the ebay site has a forum and people there will definitely assist you.
And do find the reason of suspension as it is important for you, because if you are at wrong side than no point discussing this!
ddriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2010, 16:29   #4
Senior - BHPian

He is talking about ebay.in means paisa pay looks like the customer cheated him and logged a complain of non delivery case, in that case ebay normally takes money from Paypal account if you have any balance or simply they block the account not sure about ebay.in.
Ajaybiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2010, 16:29   #5
BHPian

Why not contact the buyer, and ask for money through some other means, like wire transfer from bank to bank?

Is it a genuine & trusted buyer?
WDM007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2010, 18:06   #6
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddriver View Post
There are many reasons due to which your account can be suspended by the ebay. out of which two major factors are a) if you have not payed the amount of commission to ebay which they owe you and b) when you have used malpractice or violated the rules and regulations of ebay.
It is a serious situation as termination of account can be a possibility ahead.
My opinion is to talk to ebay guys on phone or mail telling all the details about your situation as the ebay site has a forum and people there will definitely assist you.
And do find the reason of suspension as it is important for you, because if you are at wrong side than no point discussing this!
There was no illegal activity. it was 100% genuine deal. Mine is 5+ year old account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
Is it PayPal or Ebay who suspended your account?
Earlier it was just paisa pay. Today its both. But still no reasons given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDM007 View Post
Why not contact the buyer, and ask for money through some other means, like wire transfer from bank to bank?

Is it a genuine & trusted buyer?

I dont know buyer personally. But he is in US and i got his mobile number and delivery address in Ahmedabad.
Old 30th June 2010, 20:07   #7
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaybiz View Post
He is talking about ebay.in means paisa pay looks like the customer cheated him and logged a complain of non delivery case, in that case ebay normally takes money from Paypal account if you have any balance or simply they block the account not sure about ebay.in.
Well actually not. Buyer has already confirmed the receipt of product.
Old 2nd July 2010, 23:58   #8
BHPian

If buyer has confirmed receipt, then his role as buyer ends. Try to check if the payment made was through paypal or paisa pay. Because i cant understand paisapay payment made from usa, it must be paypal. Secondly, if the buyer has changed the delivery address after ordering, that can also distrub ebay policy. Have you shipped any item previously to overseas? Do check the guidelines again and try to find out any discrepancy. I am a frequent buyer and an occasional seller on ebay.in. Send multiple emails, messages, voice chat with executive.
dr.faramroze is offline   Reply With Quote