Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18th August 2010, 22:41   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Any Axis Bank home loan customer here?

I have a running home loan from Axis Bank, Delhi.

Currently i am paying pre-EMIs for and under construction house. Is it possible to get an account statement which depicts the status of cheques debited till date with amount and calculation of the EMI ?

Does one have to visit the branch where the Home loan is applied for, or any nearest branch?
DCEite is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 18th August 2010, 22:45   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEite View Post
I have a running home loan from Axis Bank, Delhi.

Currently i am paying pre-EMIs for and under construction house. Is it possible to get an account statement which depicts the status of cheques debited till date with amount and calculation of the EMI ?

Does one have to visit the branch where the Home loan is applied for, or any nearest branch?
Hi,

I had a home loan with Axis that I foreclosed last year. You don't have to visit their branch. Call their customer care center in your city or their TFN and quote your Loan A/c number and ask for a statement. They send it by courier within 7 working days.

I picked up these contact numbers from their website:

Axis Bank Customer Care Phone Number

Mumbai: 25260501
Delhi: 23736555
Bangalore: 25317830
Hyderabad: 23418888
Chennai: 28123888
Kolkata: 22839971
Pune: 28119024

Axis Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number

The customer care toll free number of the Axis Bank is 1860-425-8888. This number remains a toll free number if contacted from anywhere in India from a MTNL or a BSNL landline phone. You can also send them an SMS on their number 5676782 saying 'Home' in the message. The customer care executive of the bank would either call you up or reply your query. You can also send them an email on their email id customer.services@axisbank.com . For more information on Axis Bank customer care services and other financial products and you can log on to the Axis Bank website. The link of the same is Axis Bank | Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, NRI Banking, Priority Banking .

Hope this helps. Cheers, Sid
sid1509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2010, 22:58   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

I guess every loan is like an account for which you can get a passbook ( for SBI it has so) and hence you can get the details. Guess you will have to go to bank or maybe you canlink your loan account to your salary account etc online.
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2010, 16:24   #4
Senior - BHPian

Thanks sid and jk. I will call them on those numbers.
DCEite is offline   Reply With Quote