| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|19th August 2010, 22:26||#31|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Jan 2010
Thanked: 2,124 Times
- Excellent friends; we'd almost everyone around the same age group
- Most of us found common interest with automobile & TT
- Company used to serve highly subsidized lunch & free dinner with free evening snacks
- Payment was little less for me though, but then they promised to revise during subsequent appraisals which they did promptly
- Our PM was gem of a person, again young talented guy who would hardly interfere in your work unless there's an escalation
- No one was allowed to work beyond 10 PM unless the center head agrees upon.
After we all left the company, all of us agree that it was a golden employment period in everyone's life.
If anyone had been working with FCG, they would share similar stories. Just to give an idea of how FCG treated people going from India - a friend of mine was provided a chauffeur & a car to be picked up from airport to be dropped at client's location. But that was heights & no wonder it was taken over.
Point - If you've good friends at work, you don't feel like you're going to work, instead you feel you're going to meet your friends; work place becomes a fun place & working becomes more enjoyable.
|19th August 2010, 22:34||#32|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Thanked: 3 Times
There are several reasons behind attrition.
1) Job satisfaction
2) Good hikes every year and comparable to other competition companies,
3) Respect across the organization (Visibility)
4) People issues within the team
Most of the big companies never bothered about the attrition, IMO.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Memory retention of tuning parameters & clock in a Head-Unit||nitnab||In-Car Entertainment||4||18th January 2013 16:00|
|The Company Bonds & Employee Agreement Discussion||kutlee||Shifting gears||51||14th November 2010 09:28|
|J.D. Power Ranks Mercedes-Benz #1 for customer retention||hanmust||The International Automotive Scene||4||14th December 2009 14:01|
|Accident on 08/09/07-BPO cab driven by employee||praJEEP||Street Experiences||8||23rd October 2007 10:15|