Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 7th February 2011, 12:17   #31
BHPian

Default Re: The Perception of a Holiday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
So I sometimes wonder, how I would manage to carry a good DSLR to Leh on a flight? (Hand carry and guard it with my life?) In that it really becomes a botheration, as to every time ones constantly needs to be on guard.
Why worry so much? Carry the DSLR and laptop as the hand baggage always. It is not like a train where one can take your bag and disappear if you go to the loo or something.
Jaguar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2011, 14:16   #32
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: The Perception of a Holiday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
Why worry so much? Carry the DSLR and laptop as the hand baggage always. It is not like a train where one can take your bag and disappear if you go to the loo or something.
I did not mean that way. All I meant was, when in public transport, we need to take more care of the such precious belongings. Also one would get limited what all he/she can carry. Where on one's vehicle, he can lug around much more.
ampere is offline   Reply With Quote