Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

View Poll Results: Is Indian media biased or unethical?
Yes 116 93.55%
No 8 6.45%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 7th December 2010, 00:25   #136
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astleviz View Post
Nobody is going to rule anyone....
The 3Bs and super technology are not proving its mettle against illiterate, ball less tribals for 9 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekiny2k View Post
or,
let me see, start killing them again?
Who said anything about killing ? Where did this come from ?
Old 7th December 2010, 00:32   #137
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekiny2k View Post
or,

why does it have to be "them" vs "us" all the time? You push anybody to the limits and they are gong to emerge stronger, if they don't get killed.
Right said fred!

Now let's have some more constructive criticism of the state of affairs in the indian media. When the whole news broke out, I had a very strong opinion on this matter. Reading different perspectives has toned it down, made me less judgemental. I believe that should be the purpose of every mature discussion.
Old 7th December 2010, 00:34   #138
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
I all my posts in this thread I have been referring to either london tubes or implosions. I have not even referred to the ghastly killings by Pakistanis in Mumbai.
I do not agree with you on this.

This is what I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbender View Post
BBC when they covered the london bomb blasts they used the term terrorists for the attakers but for 26/11 they called them gunmen.
Your responce:
Quote:
Of course they were gunmen. You still think uneducated, hill billies and as they say people from stone ages can meticulously plan all these events ?
It is very clear you were refering to mumbai with your gunmen remark. BTW, irrespective of what incident you are refering to there can't be good terrorism bad terrorism kind of thing.

Quote:
@Airbender, I have mentioned who did the dasterdly things in the first post on this page.
I did not find your answer. Even if you did, it's as complex as nostradamus predictions. You still owe the forum an answer.
Old 7th December 2010, 00:49   #139
Senior - BHPian

@Airbender why did you miss this ?
Quote:
I all my posts in this thread I have been referring to either london tubes or implosions. I have not even referred to the ghastly killings by Pakistanis in Mumbai.
If still it is not clear then do you want me to mention the names of the Mumbai killings ?
Whatever I said and will say is about incidents covered up well by the media. Mumbai is an open truth. Why is there 2 ways about it.

I still stick to the point that London Tubes or WTC was done by their inner people.
Old 7th December 2010, 01:17   #140
Senior - BHPian

Accha so thats what it is all about. A few members are thinking that I wrote about 26/11. No they are clearly done by Pakistani nationals (who did not get a grave to date) trained in Pakistan. One of them is alive and we all are paying for his biryaani. There that should clear things. I wrote everthing about London tubes that they were not gunmen or anything.
Old 7th December 2010, 09:00   #141
Team-BHP Support

Enough has been said and the thread is going nowhere. Thread Closed! - Support Team
Closed Thread