Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 22nd December 2005, 21:27   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default B'lore: Drive or meet this weekend???

Hey guys, with so much happening I think we Blore fella's should meetup around weekend and think aloud...Im game for drive or meet, guys pour in you suggestions...
The Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2005, 22:20   #2
BHPian

Thumbs up

im in, xams are just over. any time any where during the weekend. only prob is that im a biker.kiniported kini
cooljun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2005, 23:59   #3
Senior - BHPian

Saturday night's all right for meetin'....

LCD as usual, Wolfman!
v1p3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2005, 00:05   #4
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

as usual MG's meet this saturday and sunday..what say guys..i dont think many of us would be interested in the drive for one simple reason that we have just returned from a long journey to chennai and had also been to the drive a week prior to that..a bit too heavy on the pockets u know..hoping to see a lot more of u guys out at the meets specially our moderators rudra,shantanu,dom(anna where are u ??) and ajmat(who by the way havent been on meets since ages) and the newcomers too..see u all on saturday night..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 23rd December 2005 at 00:20.
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2005, 00:19   #5
Senior - BHPian

Whatever you all say boys...Lavelle Road Coffee Day at 8:00pm sounds good to me... Yes, I think we should have more participation from now on. Enthusiasm in words is meaningless when you dont display it in action...Every week we meet and the only ones who more or less consistantly manage to make it are Me, Gray, V1p3r, Mclaren, Psycho and XtremeNos. We have lotta newbies from blore, its a great opportunity for all us to interact. I know its Christmas but ones who wanna make it can...
Old 23rd December 2005, 00:33   #6
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf
Whatever you all say boys...Lavelle Road Coffee Day at 8:00pm sounds good to me... Every week we meet and the only ones who more or less consistantly manage to make it are Me, Gray, V1p3r, Mclaren, Psycho and XtremeNos. ones who
well i suppose 8:00 pm sounds a bit too late for the guys like cooljun (assuming) coming in for their 1st meets..if we have a good number,then i guess quite a few of them will have to get back home soon..so lets decide the timing based on the responces we get as to how early the members need to get back home..

and like wolf mentioned yes guys its really sad to see that only the 6 of us keep meeting day in and day out and hardly see any participation from the rest..so guys roll out ur votes and beware the meets often can go on upto 2-3 in the night(or rather day) also..so ur warned..hehe..
Old 23rd December 2005, 01:13   #7
Senior - BHPian

Makes sense Mclaren...Lets wait for the well awaited responses. Im sure all of us have lots to share, this weekend should be a blast! We can also belt a few kms on empty Old madras road late night just for the kicks of it...I and my beast are ready
Old 23rd December 2005, 08:33   #8
Team-BHP Support

alas, am driving down to Cochin on 24th back on 28th
ajmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2005, 12:09   #9
BHPian

Cool

hey guys 8 seems lke too late to start a meet. how about startin of at 6?? kan go on til they throw us out though
Old 23rd December 2005, 12:27   #10
Senior - BHPian

Cooljun, even 8 is early for some of us! Our meets are known to have dragged on till 4.30 am! See if you can't make a single late night...it's Christmas!!! If you are worried about a pick-up or late night ride back, someone will drop you (depending on where you live!!!).
v1p3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2005, 12:31   #11
BHPian

Thumbs up

no probs il be riding back. kan stay on til bot 12 though. so is the place and time confirmed? cant wait to meet fellow bhpians.
Old 23rd December 2005, 15:04   #12
Team-BHP Support

Most of us oldies with family and all can't make it to these late night parties. Hmm, is that why you guys keep it late at night, just to eliminate us...

We have a big bash happening in our apartment building, therefore I can't make it anyway.
Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2005, 15:50   #13
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
Most of us oldies with family and all can't make it to these late night parties. Hmm, is that why you guys keep it late at night, just to eliminate us...
ya right !!! try telling that to steeroid,nitin and psycho..aha..on the other hand i think this bahana called "family" is what a few oldies make to keep themselves away from attending late night parties ..or maybe its the age factor of not being able to remember u know ..so why commit at all eh sword master and not land up..hehe..just kidding..

PS: uncle samurai FIY even we have a FAMILY (as in parents,brothers/sisters etc) to get back to da..not that we do it everyday(as in late night parites),but atleast u could come and leave by around 11 or 12 either on a sat or sunday if ur that bent upon reaching home early..
Old 23rd December 2005, 16:07   #14
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
PS: uncle samurai FIY even we have a FAMILY (as in parents,brothers/sisters etc) to get back to da..not that we do it everyday(as in late night parites),but atleast u could come and leave by around 11 or 12 either on a sat or sunday if ur that bent upon reaching home early..
There is a BIG difference between parents/sibling family and wife/kids family. Well, you'll see the light some day. If you don't see then, you'll at least see the big belan heading your way, the light will follow that...
Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2005, 16:17   #15
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
There is a BIG difference between parents/sibling family and wife/kids family. Well, you'll see the light some day. If you don't see then, you'll at least see the big belan heading your way, the light will follow that...
well i guess that day would take a rather long while to come..isnt the belan followed with the light thingy another reason why a few WISE men say dont get married ..now that said and done i think nothing much can be done to those who have already fallen PREY ..