Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2008, 13:41   #46
Senior - BHPian
 
Dippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 7,261
Thanked: 142 Times
Default

Bumping this thread after a long time

Just aquired brochures

Ferrari F430 Spider hardbound 100 pages
Maserati Grand Turismo around 50 pages
Maserati Quattroporte around 50 pages
Dippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2008, 16:07   #47
BHPian
 
eagle_f1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 141
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Bumping this thread after a long time

Just aquired brochures

Ferrari F430 Spider hardbound 100 pages
Maserati Grand Turismo around 50 pages
Maserati Quattroporte around 50 pages
Where did ya get these from buddy ?????
eagle_f1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2008, 16:29   #48
Senior - BHPian
 
Dippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 7,261
Thanked: 142 Times
Default

Sourced them from the UK eagle

BTW you have a nice collection of brochures yourself especially the Aston and Phantom borchures

I have the Phantom options brochure, a hardbound book. Where did you source your collection from?
Dippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2008, 22:53   #49
BHPian
 
eagle_f1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 141
Thanked: 12 Times
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Sourced them from the UK eagle

BTW you have a nice collection of brochures yourself especially the Aston and Phantom borchures

I have the Phantom options brochure, a hardbound book. Where did you source your collection from?
I also have PHANTOM DROPHEAD COUPE Catalog its amazing
I sourced them myself mostly by contacting the manufacturers.

My latest catalog is that of the ECOSSE bike which costs 1 crore !!!!!
eagle_f1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2008, 11:28   #50
BHPian
 
eagle_f1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 141
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

My latest is the brochure of the CAPARO T1.

Ive also got an extra copy, willing to swap with some other brocure.
eagle_f1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2008, 22:58   #51
BHPian
 
eagle_f1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 141
Thanked: 12 Times
Talking

I have the following brochure that i can exchange :

INDIAN Vehicles :

Sonata old
Accord 1st gen
Ford Escort
Santro Zip Plus
Accent
Accent Viva
Tata Safari Limited Edition
eagle_f1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2008, 16:59   #52
BHPian
 
eagle_f1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 141
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

I have the following brochure that i can exchange :

FOREIGN Vehicles :

Rolls Royce Phantom (hardbound - set of 2)
Rolls Royce Phantom Extended Wheelbase (hardbound)
Porsche 911 Turbo (hardbound)
Mitsubishi Pajero
Caparo T1
Kia Powercombi Van
Mazda E Series Van
eagle_f1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2008, 17:05   #53
BHPian
 
nkapoor777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 572
Thanked: 80 Times
Default

My prized possessions include a 200-odd page hardback for Porsche Cayenne. A dream come true when I lay my hands on it. Got it at the official launch of the Cayenne in India.

Also, a 30-odd page brochure on "How an F1 car works". Got it delivered free from the Shell-Ferrari website. You can get some genuine Ferrari stickers and other web downloads home delivered free anywhere in the world, from time to time.

Last edited by nkapoor777 : 11th February 2008 at 17:06.
nkapoor777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2008, 22:31   #54
BHPian
 
eagle_f1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 141
Thanked: 12 Times
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkapoor777 View Post
My prized possessions include a 200-odd page hardback for Porsche Cayenne. A dream come true when I lay my hands on it. Got it at the official launch of the Cayenne in India.

Also, a 30-odd page brochure on "How an F1 car works". Got it delivered free from the Shell-Ferrari website. You can get some genuine Ferrari stickers and other web downloads home delivered free anywhere in the world, from time to time.
Got any plans to excahnge the CAYENNE brochure buddy ????????????
eagle_f1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2008, 01:10   #55
Senior - BHPian
 
Dippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 7,261
Thanked: 142 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkapoor777 View Post
My prized possessions include a 200-odd page hardback for Porsche Cayenne. A dream come true when I lay my hands on it. Got it at the official launch of the Cayenne in India.

Also, a 30-odd page brochure on "How an F1 car works". Got it delivered free from the Shell-Ferrari website. You can get some genuine Ferrari stickers and other web downloads home delivered free anywhere in the world, from time to time.
I have the F1 car book too. I also have a 68 page book on the Enzo which I got with the Autocar UK issue of that time. It has everything from how the Enzo was born to what it is today. It also has a chapter on Schumi's contribution into the making of the Enzo.

In addition I have recently got brochures on the new Range Rover, BMW 6 series and the new E92 BMW M3.
Dippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2008, 02:20   #56
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NA
Posts: 1,217
Thanked: 20 Times
Default

This brings back memories. I used to sit at home phoning up companies for brochures. My favourites were the Porsche brochures (circa 1988) they used to send a huge fold out brochure which doubled up as a poster. Other favourites included a Ferrari, Lamborghini brochure and a Panther Solo ( www.panthersolo.com ). I had a special Porsche 959 brochure and an F40 Brochure plus loads of auto mags featuring shootouts between these supercars.

I used to come back home from the motor show at the NEC with bags full of brochures.

Sadly they were taking up a lot of space and to be honest I had not looked at them for years. No one else wanted my little collection so they went to the rubbish dump. I guess I should have put some of them on ebay.

Last edited by bigman : 13th February 2008 at 02:21.
bigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2008, 21:39   #57
BHPian
 
nkapoor777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 572
Thanked: 80 Times
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle_f1 View Post
Got any plans to excahnge the CAYENNE brochure buddy ????????????
Its your lucky day brother. PM me your address. I'll arrange to courier the book.

Honestly speaking, I haven't looked at it for a couple of years now. And I wouldn't mind giving it to someone who has the passion for it and will take care of it.

I know I might regret it one day but!!
nkapoor777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2008, 21:49   #58
BHPian
 
eagle_f1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 141
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman View Post
This brings back memories. I used to sit at home phoning up companies for brochures. My favourites were the Porsche brochures (circa 1988) they used to send a huge fold out brochure which doubled up as a poster. Other favourites included a Ferrari, Lamborghini brochure and a Panther Solo ( www.panthersolo.com ). I had a special Porsche 959 brochure and an F40 Brochure plus loads of auto mags featuring shootouts between these supercars.

I used to come back home from the motor show at the NEC with bags full of brochures.

Sadly they were taking up a lot of space and to be honest I had not looked at them for years. No one else wanted my little collection so they went to the rubbish dump. I guess I should have put some of them on ebay.
I would have surely bought your collection buddy !!!!
eagle_f1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2008, 21:52   #59
BHPian
 
eagle_f1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 141
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

This time its 2007 Vectrix Electric Bike up for exchange
eagle_f1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2008, 22:11   #60
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: -
Posts: 4,690
Thanked: 3,560 Times
Default

here's my list:
bentley: arnage, continental gt, gtc, flying spur

lamborghini: gallardo, murceilago, murceilago lp640

porsche: 911, 911turbo, 911 gt3, 911gt2, boxter, cayman, cayenne(both new and old), 2008 model range, tequipment, exclusive, porsche motorsport, porsche design drivers selection.

BMW: 1,3, 3-coupe,5, 6, 7, x3, x5, z4, z4-m, 2008 m3 coupe, 2008 m5, 2008 m6, old 5 series, old 3-series-saloon, coupe, convertible, touring, compact, old m3, old z3, model range 2007

audi: 2008 a4, old a4, a6, 2008 a8, old a8, old a8 w12, old s8, new 2008 tt, old tt, q7, s4 cabriolet.

mercedes-benz: a, c, new c, old e, new e facelift, w220 s class, w220 s class facelift, w221 s class, cls, clk, new cl , slk, sl, ml, w210 clk, amg optional extras and accessories, designo

volkswagen: all commercial vehicle individual brochures, new beetle, jetta, passat, phaeton, touraeg, tiguan.

volvo-s 80, xc90

renault-espace, citroen- xcara picasso

nissan- patrol, sunny cefiro, tena, x-trail, pick-up, civilian

all commercial vehicles available in india

hyundai- all vehicles+ matrix(now, all hyundai brochures are cappy sngle page leaflets)

maruti, tata, toyota and honda- all brochures, and ALL indian cars.
sidindica is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What Royal Enfield brochures won't tell you - Subtle mechanical changes & mods Tgo Motorbikes 23 22nd February 2016 14:10
RM Auctions - Auction Catalogues and updates karlosdeville Beyond Borders 2 24th November 2013 10:13
Paintings: Overrated, or do you appreciate them? How much would you pay for them? e1t1bet Shifting gears 17 24th March 2010 14:35
Do you collect F1/MGP tv live recordings? hollywoodhogan Shifting gears 5 6th March 2008 21:47


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:18.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks