Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25th December 2005, 03:57   #1
BHPian
 
general_neo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Abudhabi
Posts: 162
Thanked: 25 Times
Talking Listen to my Zing!!!

Hey Guys,
I thought this might sound good. Check out the video, its the part of a small trip from M.G road to Indiranagar. Its a 30 sec incar Cam and the whole objective is to let you all listen to the music from the engine. I havnt modded the exhaust and i will be using a cat back exhaust very soon to give my car a bass note...


Give me a feedback....
Peace!!!

Moderators feedback: Video clipping removed. Not appreciated. Reason given on the last post here.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 27th December 2005 at 10:56.
general_neo is offline  
Old 25th December 2005, 04:11   #2
BHPian
 
Vikas Mawandia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 41
Thanked: Once
Default

sounds good i enjoy this music more than d actual............my lancer also makes gr8 sound will post the video if figure out how to do it.
Vikas Mawandia is offline  
Old 25th December 2005, 04:18   #3
BANNED
 
mclaren1885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bangalore (the city of modded cars) !!
Posts: 4,821
Thanked: 28 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

well ur LUCKY not to have hit that two wheeler guy just before the end of the video( i suppose its ur friend screaming there at the sight of the two wheeler just before u cut across)..and trust me doing that on a busy street and that too in bangalore ?? dangerous !!!!

team-bhp DOES NOT ADVOCATE RASH DRIVING ON CITY STREETS...request the mods to kindly to review this video and see if it desrves to be on this forum..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 25th December 2005 at 04:22.
mclaren1885 is offline  
Old 25th December 2005, 04:27   #4
BHPian
 
Vikas Mawandia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 41
Thanked: Once
Default

i agree wid mclaren driving like that is not good even i drive very rash but dont go over board that u regret it later.

tc....drive safe
Vikas Mawandia is offline  
Old 25th December 2005, 04:30   #5
BHPian
 
general_neo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Abudhabi
Posts: 162
Thanked: 25 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
well ur LUCKY not to have hit that two wheeler guy just before the end of the video( i suppose its ur friend screaming there at the sight of the two wheeler just before u cut across)..and trust me doing that on a busy street and that too in bangalore ?? dangerous !!!!

team-bhp DOES NOT ADVOCATE RASH DRIVING ON CITY STREETS...request the mods to kindly to review this video and see if it desrves to be on this forum..

Woah!!! Hey bro, Tats pretty normal. And there as late as 11pm. Its isnt much of rash driving. Its a 18 min long video and i jst wanted to display the sound not the driving. My friend was screamin red red becoz someone else was crossing in the red signal... I am not going to put any scene from the rash driving. More over my friends who sits in my car wont scream. hehehe!!!

This one is much safer then...

A message to all...
I hate rash driving... I know my limits and the limits of my car... I always make sure what ever i do, i do with complete sense and care. Hurting myself and others is not the part of the deal. I respect everything on the road... Be is human, dogs cats or cows... After all I am human too. Now please dont convert this tread to a rash driving session.

Moderators feedback: Video clipping removed. Not appreciated. Reason given on the last post here.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 27th December 2005 at 10:57.
general_neo is offline  
Old 25th December 2005, 04:46   #6
BANNED
 
mclaren1885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bangalore (the city of modded cars) !!
Posts: 4,821
Thanked: 28 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by general_neo
Woah!!! Hey bro, Tats pretty normal. And there as late as 11pm. Its isnt much of rash driving. Its a 18 min long video and i jst wanted to display the sound not the driving. My friend was screamin red red becoz someone else was crossing in the red signal... I am not going to put any scene from the rash driving. More over my friends who sits in my car wont scream. hehehe!!!

This one is much safer then...

A message to all...
I hate rash driving... I know my limits and the limits of my car... I always make sure what ever i do, i do with complete sense and care. Hurting myself and others is not the part of the deal. I respect everything on the road... Be is human, dogs cats or cows... After all I am human too. Now please dont convert this tread to a rash driving session.
well i have no words to say to u as im shocked at the way ur trying to justify urself at the horrendous acts on the roads..well that video that u put up just now just goes to reiterate the point that u dont value life be it urs or anyone elses for that matter,that 2nd video that rather looks like an open field happens to look like the BURNOUT where there were atleast a million people around..if u like fast cars pls do test the same on a DRAG STRIP/TRACK rather than endagering a lot of lifes..

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 25th December 2005 at 09:15.
mclaren1885 is offline  
Old 25th December 2005, 04:59   #7
BHPian
 
general_neo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Abudhabi
Posts: 162
Thanked: 25 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
well i have no words to say to u as im shocked at the way ur trying to justify urself at the horrendous acts on the roads..well that video that u put up just now just goes to reiterate the point that u dont value life be it urs or anyone elses for that matter,that 2nd video that rather looks like an open field happens to look like the BURNOUT where there were atleast a million people around..if u like fast cars pls do test the same on a DRAG STRIP/TRACK rather than endagering a lot of lifes..
So according to you
The clip shows the most dangerous act ever done by anybody in the world so that it need to be banned.
Oh!!! please give me a break...
Dont talk like a grandpa...
It seems u neva crossed 20 Km/hr on ur car...
Okay!!! If the mods are going to remove my videos... I respect their act.
U betta stop give me lessons... Coz i had enuff of this due to my act on Jakkur for which i have already apologized and regretted...
Being prejudistic about someone is human nature, but going over board is nonsense... This is not a personal attack, eventhough it might look like one.

I have been speakin about repectin others and u have been talkin about me endangering lives... Get a grip!!! and read my statements. I mean what i say. I have been talkin about the same thru out the forum. People like you spread the new that i run nos while on street, the result is, prvt msgs from mods and others to not use NOS and harm people.... I have been blacklisted and outlawed becoz of the rumours. I am old enuff to understand the values. I have mentioned that Driving is my passion, hurting others isnt my passion. I cant stand hurting an insect while driving...

Let my fate be decided my MODS...

Last edited by general_neo : 25th December 2005 at 05:00.
general_neo is offline  
Old 25th December 2005, 05:07   #8
BANNED
 
mclaren1885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bangalore (the city of modded cars) !!
Posts: 4,821
Thanked: 28 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

well im not trying to get personal here but advocating this for the safety of all including yours..
mclaren1885 is offline  
Old 25th December 2005, 05:28   #9
BHPian
 
general_neo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Abudhabi
Posts: 162
Thanked: 25 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
well im not trying to get personal here but advocating this for the safety of all including yours..
Sorry bro...
I got a bit sentimental and carried away, coz it hurt feelings...
U can call me a maniac or crazy... But i wont accept anyone saying that I dont care for people around me and I endanger everyone. It really isnt true... If that was the case, I wudnt have apologized at all, I am ready to accept the mistakes i make.

Sorry all...

I dont wanna setup a bad example to anyone.
The whole post is about the sound from my engine coz u can hear the Whistling and the spooling...

Mclaren bro... remember my first post...
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introd...ht=tuner+scene (Tuner Scene in India)

I was reading thru it to remember how it all started....
general_neo is offline  
Old 25th December 2005, 08:46   #10
Team-BHP Support
 
Rudra Sen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 10,337
Thanked: 3,838 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by general_neo
U can call me a maniac or crazy... But i wont accept anyone saying that I dont care for people around me and I endanger everyone.
The fact is everything starts from one particular action. In your case it was the drive on MG Road. Followed by Jakur airstrip incident. Letís put it this way: You surely know your car well. You really know how to control her in those kinds of situations. But remember, all those were done in so called public place. You, under no circumstances can say that nothing can happen to you or anybody on the road. Like you, weíve also seen enough number of incidents in MG Road in the recent past. I have no reason to believe that those people didnít have knowledge or control to come out of the situation.
Weíve removed those video clippings. We donít want anybody to go through them and try the same.

Remember, under no situation TBHP will support this. Also remember along with skill, one needs another sense. Thatís known as RESPONSIBILITY.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 25th December 2005 at 08:48.
Rudra Sen is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Listen to car stereo with engine OFF? krayzii In-Car Entertainment 35 30th October 2014 13:59
ZING ZING Sound @ SWIFT ZXI Front Left Tyre. Travelbug Technical Stuff 11 19th September 2008 17:15
While driving: Do you listen to full songs or just parts of it? khan_sultan Shifting gears 11 9th July 2008 18:30
Not in mood to listen, but learn car audio amit_sound In-Car Entertainment 21 13th May 2006 13:23


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:58.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks