Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 4th June 2011, 11:20   #166
Senior - BHPian
 
YC.BALENO.CHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,089
Thanked: 89 Times
Default Re: To have loved it and lost it.

Some of the pics I had promised. Sorry could not upload much as my phone was lost during the accident. The one with two people with helmets on is of just 20 mins before the mishap. One of them was clicked by someone when I was recovering at hospital and the one where I am riding is from the good times. And one of the wrecked bike.
Attached Thumbnails
Get Well Soon Yatharth(YC.BALENO.CHD) Update: Back in Action :)-dsc00207.jpg  

Get Well Soon Yatharth(YC.BALENO.CHD) Update: Back in Action :)-dsc00233.jpg  

Get Well Soon Yatharth(YC.BALENO.CHD) Update: Back in Action :)-untitled.png  

Attached Images
 

Last edited by YC.BALENO.CHD : 4th June 2011 at 11:24.
YC.BALENO.CHD is offline  
Old 4th June 2011, 12:04   #167
BHPian
 
avisidhu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 612
Thanked: 447 Times
Default Re: To have loved it and lost it.

Tough luck mate, good to know you are on your path to recovery. And don't give too much thought to losing your bike or the girl. One is material and the other, well less said the better. More than anything, I'm glad for your parents, and I hope you cherish the fact that you get to be with them again.
Hope to see you sometime when the next Team Bhp meet happens. Take care.
avisidhu is offline  
Old 4th June 2011, 12:23   #168
Senior - BHPian
 
YC.BALENO.CHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,089
Thanked: 89 Times
Default Re: To have loved it and lost it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avisidhu View Post
Tough luck mate, good to know you are on your path to recovery. And don't give too much thought to losing your bike or the girl. One is material and the other, well less said the better. More than anything, I'm glad for your parents, and I hope you cherish the fact that you get to be with them again.
Hope to see you sometime when the next Team Bhp meet happens. Take care.
Yeah I feel glad to have such a loving family and now I am sure come what may I know they will always be there for me.

And yeah it will be so bery nice to meet you. A meet is pending as one of us is leaving for higher studies to gurgaon. I too hope to see you at the next meet and let us plan something whenever we can.


Regards.
YC.BALENO.CHD is offline  
Old 4th June 2011, 12:58   #169
BHPian
 
smashnerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Kottayam
Posts: 457
Thanked: 19 Times
Default Re: To have loved it and lost it.

All I can say is that be grateful that you made it out alive. Learn from your mistakes and enjoy the life that awaits you with a newfound respect for it.

Last edited by smashnerd : 4th June 2011 at 13:02.
smashnerd is offline  
Old 4th June 2011, 13:14   #170
Senior - BHPian
 
vkochar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Delhi / Agra / London
Posts: 2,030
Thanked: 207 Times
Default Re: To have loved it and lost it.

Sorry to hear about this. do not worry - bikes can be brought again BUT lives CANNOT.

As far as your girlfriend goes, she does not deserve you. She wants a drink at 2 AM for herself and her friends and you go and get it ( BUT foolishly at 140 kph ! ).

Take this as a learning experience. Move on - hopefully you will find someone else who is hopefully smarter than your ex. And as far as a bike goes - who knows what life has in store for you
vkochar is offline  
Old 4th June 2011, 13:22   #171
Senior - BHPian
 
YC.BALENO.CHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,089
Thanked: 89 Times
Default Re: To have loved it and lost it.

I seem to have got tremendous support from bhpians and am thankful. I really feel proud to be a member of such a terrific forum. This thread was created by me not because I wanted to gain sympathy but so that none other does anything as foolish as what I did. I really cherish the moment I enrolled myself into this wonderful forum. Thanks everyone here for the kind words and I'll forever be grateful to you all. Thanks again.


Regards
YC.BALENO.CHD is offline  
Old 4th June 2011, 13:25   #172
Senior - BHPian
 
manikjeet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: chandigarh
Posts: 1,605
Thanked: 107 Times
Default Re: To have loved it and lost it.

its sad bro
i didnt know you went through so much hope you get back your bike and get a new girl
and you remember what everyone say girls are like buses one goes another one comes
hope to meet you soon
manikjeet is online now  
Old 4th June 2011, 13:27   #173
Senior - BHPian
 
YC.BALENO.CHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,089
Thanked: 89 Times
Default Re: To have loved it and lost it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manikjeet View Post
its sad bro
i didnt know you went through so much hope you get back your bike and get a new girl
and you remember what everyone say girls are like buses one goes another one comes
hope to meet you soon
Haha. I do not need the services of a bus anymore. A bike will be more than enough. Anyway been long since we met sir so please plan something up before shresth leaves the town for gurgaon.

Regards.
YC.BALENO.CHD is offline  
Old 4th June 2011, 13:28   #174
BHPian
 
BulZire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 348
Thanked: 132 Times
Default Re: To have loved it and lost it.

YC, Good that you are back to normal. Your parents tears ,good wishes from your surroundings and doctors efforts had got your life back. Its your second birth i would say. Take care buddy,drive safe.

And don't ever repeat the word 'My lady love', she don't deserve this word from you. I am really sorry to say this.
Girl needs Vodka at 2AM and you had put your life on stake for this

Don't worry about your semester, There is always a next semester to complete it.
Dont worry about your bike, Be happy that something better is waiting for you. may be a CBR or Ninja
BulZire is offline  
Old 4th June 2011, 14:02   #175
BHPian
 
scorpian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: GOA
Posts: 263
Thanked: 103 Times
Default Re: To have loved it and lost it.

well ill just say your one luck guy,u made it through the wreck and at the same time God made u realise that she isnt the one for you.Brother consider ur self saved,down the lines you could have had tonnes of issues with such a selfish better half.

Bikes can be bought,i can feel your pain coz i have been through that,i didnt meet with a accident but my bike got robbed in connivance with my girl who had a strong part to play.

Neways i wish u all the best and dont think abt her,trust me its a waste..
scorpian is offline  
Old 4th June 2011, 14:07   #176
Senior - BHPian
 
YC.BALENO.CHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,089
Thanked: 89 Times
Default Re: To have loved it and lost it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpian View Post
well ill just say your one luck guy,u made it through the wreck and at the same time God made u realise that she isnt the one for you.Brother consider ur self saved,down the lines you could have had tonnes of issues with such a selfish better half.

Bikes can be bought,i can feel your pain coz i have been through that,i didnt meet with a accident but my bike got robbed in connivance with my girl who had a strong part to play.

Neways i wish u all the best and dont think abt her,trust me its a waste..
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulZire View Post
YC, Good that you are back to normal. Your parents tears ,good wishes from your surroundings and doctors efforts had got your life back. Its your second birth i would say. Take care buddy,drive safe.

And don't ever repeat the word 'My lady love', she don't deserve this word from you. I am really sorry to say this.
Girl needs Vodka at 2AM and you had put your life on stake for this

Don't worry about your semester, There is always a next semester to complete it.
Dont worry about your bike, Be happy that something better is waiting for you. may be a CBR or Ninja
Thanks a lot both of you and am thankful for the wishes. Yeah, I too hope that I may hope something like a ninja in future and am sad for ur loss, it really sucks when your vehicle gets damaged/stolen for no fault of yours.

Regards.
YC.BALENO.CHD is offline  
Old 4th June 2011, 14:29   #177
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: .
Posts: 478
Thanked: 110 Times
Default Re: To have loved it and lost it.

Good to have you back dear YC! I hope you have recovered completely. You will forget, forgive and move on. All the very best
YaeJay is offline  
Old 4th June 2011, 14:30   #178
Senior - BHPian
 
YC.BALENO.CHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,089
Thanked: 89 Times
Default Re: To have loved it and lost it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaeJay View Post
Good to have you back dear YC! I hope you have recovered completely. You will forget, forgive and move on. All the very best
I hope I do, thanks for the wishes sir.


Regards.
YC.BALENO.CHD is offline  
Old 4th June 2011, 15:06   #179
BHPian
 
benzinblut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Bombay
Posts: 412
Thanked: 185 Times
Default Re: To have loved it and lost it.

Good to see you back in action. You must be thankful that you have been given a second chance. I am sure the incident has made you wiser and would've changed your way of looking at things.

Hope to interact with you in some thread

All the best mate!
benzinblut is offline  
Old 4th June 2011, 15:16   #180
Senior - BHPian
 
EssYouWe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lucknow
Posts: 1,392
Thanked: 15 Times
Default Re: To have loved it and lost it.

Good to see you back in action Yatharth. It was an unfortunate and sad incident which you should just put behind you.

I hope after reading your experience some more people realize the value of life and refrain from driving/riding too fast.

All the best bro! Hope to see you riding again.
EssYouWe is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8 AT - 4.5 years, 51000 kms. Running well...very well! geronimo Long-Term Ownership Reviews 39 12th May 2017 17:59
Well Well Well keralshobhit Introduce yourself 2 30th May 2009 15:50
Get Well Soon @ Razor4077 planet_rocker Shifting gears 74 6th April 2009 12:56
The GET-BACK-ON-YOUR-FEET-SOON VIPER Thread 2L8uLoose Shifting gears 33 21st September 2006 16:11


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 13:31.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks