Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Closed Thread

Old 12th April 2011, 17:40   #1
BANNED

Exclamation Help - Friend's son has gone missing in Mumbai ( Kandivli ). Edit: Found

I don't know if this fits on BHP

Today I got a link on Face Book , a friends friends son has gone missing in Mumbai ( Kandivli )

If anyone can help please do so .

Here is the Link find details on his wall

Jitendra Bamania | Facebook

Note ; dear BHP support , I have directly pasted the link . I know this is prohibited but I don't know the proper channel & this seems urgent . please bear .

also I don't know if these kind of things are allowed or not , just trying my bit .

Sudarshan
Old 12th April 2011, 22:21   #2
BHPian

Default re: Help - Friend's son has gone missing in Mumbai ( Kandivli ). Edit: Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudarshan View Post
I don't know if this fits on BHP

Today I got a link on Face Book , a friends friends son has gone missing in Mumbai ( Kandivli )

If anyone can help please do so .

Here is the Link find details on his wall

Jitendra Bamania | Facebook

Note ; dear BHP support , I have directly pasted the link . I know this is prohibited but I don't know the proper channel & this seems urgent . please bear .

also I don't know if these kind of things are allowed or not , just trying my bit .

Sudarshan
I too got this on Facebook as well as on email. Also saw the same at a toll booth in Mulund. Compiling the information here for everyone.

Name : Karnit Anand Shah
Residence : Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali
Missing Since : Last Wednesday ( 6 April 2011 )
Contact Details : 9820286367 / 9820491566 / 9833834287

Best Regards,
Adheesh Parelkar
Attached Images

Old 13th April 2011, 15:21   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Default re: Help - Friend's son has gone missing in Mumbai ( Kandivli ). Edit: Found

Hi Sudarshan,

I hope the family is reunited with the li'l boy soon.

Suggestion : Put up large, prominent ads in Dainik Bhaskar, Times of India, Mid-Day and Mumbai Samachar. Have them print tomorrow itself.
Old 13th April 2011, 16:50   #4
BHPian

This child went missing on 6th April exactly 1 week ago.
I stay just just 2 buildings away from his building so I came to know this.
A lot of crowd and police had gathered near the building on that unfortunate day.
I hope he reunites with his family soon!
Old 13th April 2011, 17:03   #5
BANNED

Exclamation re: Help - Friend's son has gone missing in Mumbai ( Kandivli ). Edit: Found

Update,
(1)today morning I noticed someone saying that the boy was found , so I contacted on the telephone No. provided on the link , The boy is still missing .

( 2) This also confirms that this is not a hoax , ( as some people have pointed out )

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
==

I hope the family is reunited with the li'l boy soon.

Suggestion : Put up large, prominent ads in Dainik Bhaskar, Times of India, Mid-Day and Mumbai Samachar. Have them print tomorrow itself.
I also pray for his safe return , Thanks for your (& BHP ) support

Now I personally don't know the boys parents , this link appeared on my FB via Gautam Basak ( BoBolero here ) . I will try to tell his parents about your suggestion , but how ?

When I called in the morning ( to the Mo. on the link ) I could feel the pain the other person was in , He thanked me again & again ( for my bit ) , It became difficult for me to continue the talk .

Sudarshan
Old 20th April 2011, 10:39   #6
Senior - BHPian

Finally some good news. Boy has been traced to UP and being brought back to Mumbai.
Old 20th April 2011, 11:03   #7
BHPian

Thank God ! thats good news that the boy has been found. I can understand the trauma the parents would have gone through.
Old 20th April 2011, 11:13   #8
Senior - BHPian

This is a good news!
Is there any more details? I am curious if the facebook was of any help. The word was fast spreading on facebook.
Old 20th April 2011, 11:18   #9
BHPian

This is such a relief for the boy's family. Facebook and other sources must have helped spread the word around. I saw this 'missing boy' ad few days back on an auto rickshaw too.

Hopefully the guilty will be severely punished. This is such a deplorable act.
Old 20th April 2011, 11:44   #10
BHPian

This is great news indeed. Report on Rediff: Kidnapped 5-year-old Mumbai boy traced in UP - Rediff.com India News
Old 20th April 2011, 11:53   #11
Senior - BHPian

great news, i saw this on TV today. all news channels are showing the celebration.

the boy has been found in UP. the suspect called the family demanding for 1 crore rs and the call was traced from UP.
Old 20th April 2011, 11:57   #12
Team-BHP Support

Fantastic News.

Closing this thread as the Kid has been found.
Closed Thread