Team-BHP - Finally got my Swift - Ice'd!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Finally got my Swift - Ice'd!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/101670-finally-got-my-swift-iced.html)

After a long wait of 4 Years Finally Upgraded the ICE in my Swift!!!
This was due since long, I remember collecting the products slowly slowly as budget was a problem being a student, So in all it took me more than 4 years to get the ICE done.

I have been going through various threads and asking for suggestions, Help, Advice regarding the same, and would like to thank all the Bhpians who helped me a lot by giving there valuable suggestions and time.

After getting quotation from at least 5-6 accessories shop I decided to go with EVO, The price was really good as compared to others(To be precise I even got rate's from JC Road) and finally ended up at EVO, Met satya explained the requirements as I already had few of the stuffs with me, he suggested me quite a few options according to my budget and finally decided and finalized the deal.

The Products:-
1) JVC - AVX 810 (Double DIN DVD Player)
2) Diamond Audio D1 6.5inch Component Speakers
3) Alpine Type-S 6.5inch Coaxial
4) Pair of JL Audio 12WX Sub-woofers
5) MTX Audio 4 Channel Amp
6) JBL 601.1 Monoblock Amp
7) Stinger 4 gauge wiring kit

It took almost the whole day for the Install and I was very impressed by the work of Satya and his friendly staff, It was 11pm the Install got over still they were not frustrated and did the job to perfection. The whole experience was very satisfying. A very big thank you to Satya And his team.

Note*- I am sorry I don't have much of pictures of the install but will surely post few of them soon.

I just got these 4 pictures as of now.

Why No reply or comments from any one?

Not to make you loose heart, let me be the first to get the feedback rolling on this thread. Congrats on the setup. This looks like a very neat and clean setup.

Now to make your thread more effective and lucrative, please post more pics of the install. Always useful to begin a post, when you have the pics ready. Further, please do list the prices for the components and even for the gauges and apart from the RPM, what are the others for

Thanks

A very beautiful and clean setup indeed. If you don't mind, Could you please tell us how much the whole thing cost you ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedreamcatcher (Post 2365123)
Not to make you loose heart, let me be the first to get the feedback rolling on this thread. Congrats on the setup. This looks like a very neat and clean setup.

Now to make your thread more effective and lucrative, please post more pics of the install. Always useful to begin a post, when you have the pics ready. Further, please do list the prices for the components and even for the gauges and apart from the RPM, what are the others for

Thanks

Thanks a lot thedreamcatcher & Punnet_b, Don't have any more install pictures though.. :Frustrati Well as said earlier I Collected the products slowly slowly in a span of 4 years time so I am not too sure that I will be able to provide the individual prices of the products or not, However I will try to figure it out roughly and will post it soon. The 3 gauges apart from the RPM are the Volt, Water Temperature, Oil Temperature meters.

Nice setup. Please post pictures post install. Should you be sticking that sticker in the passenger side airbag area?

Quote:

Originally Posted by srishiva (Post 2365237)
Nice setup. Please post pictures post install. Should you be sticking that sticker in the passenger side airbag area?

Thanks a lot, Will post all the pictures I have by tomorrow. I don't think so that sticker would make any difference to the Airbag, Will it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jagrocks7 (Post 2365261)
I don't think so that sticker would make any difference to the Airbag, Will it?

In the Swift that is exactly the portion which would rip apart to let the air bag out. The sticker might hamper that operation, it is best to leave that area (seen as a rectangular indentation) clean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jagrocks7 (Post 2365205)
Thanks a lot thedreamcatcher & Punnet_b, Don't have any more install pictures though.. :Frustrati Well as said earlier I Collected the products slowly slowly in a span of 4 years time so I am not too sure that I will be able to provide the individual prices of the products or not, However I will try to figure it out roughly and will post it soon. The 3 gauges apart from the RPM are the Volt, Water Temperature, Oil Temperature meters.

ah well no problem...quite a nice setup though.
At first glance it looked like carbon fiber the center console : P

Quote:

Originally Posted by puneet_b (Post 2382051)
ah well no problem...quite a nice setup though.
At first glance it looked like carbon fiber the center console : P

Thanks A lot, The center console is a Carbon Fiber Vinyl Sticker work. :)

@jagrocks: you removed the spare tire ? btw nice setup..

Nice install. If I were you I'd have moved the MTX amp to the left, mounted the JBL amp on the right but upside down and revsered it's logo (it can be reversed) this way all the power cables would be in the center and a cover could be fabricaed to ensure that they are not accidently damaged or pulled out.

How big is the subwoofer box? did you have to sacrifice the spare tyre or is it hidden under the box?

Lastly, what are the pod mounted 4" midrange, 3 nos. 2" cone tweeters and 19mm dome tweeter doing in the last photo? Just kidding, I know they are gauges but they they distract and affect visibility while driving?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick17s (Post 2382730)
@jagrocks: you removed the spare tire ? btw nice setup..

No its still there, The sub enclosure can be removed when required, Its heavy though still it comes out with a bit of struggle.

@Navin, That was some great Comments,Really Appreciate your idea. I don't know the exact size of the box but it comes out well when required and yes the spare tyre is still there under the box.

I was planing to get those 3, 2inches gauges on the A pillar but liked it this way, There's No issue at all with the visibility while driving. :)

A picture of the exterior of my car. :)

That is a mean shade of Blue and even meaner alloys, good going.
Is that a Jharkhand numberplate?