Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 26th September 2011, 22:17   #46
BHPian

Default Re: Driving with fog-lamps on, headlights off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynot View Post
Count me in as one who uses his fogs (plus parking lights of course) rather than low beam in the city. but this is just because I don't feel the need for headlights in bumper to bumper traffic and I just hate it when people in the opposite lane are driving on high beams.
I use the parking lights and fog lights while at traffic lights to avoid getting stopped by the cops for fitting 130/100W bulbs (without them, pedestrians are invisible at night esp. the ones crossing over the divider). I haven't noticed anyone getting stopped for head lamps but I do know that they aren't rated for use on public roads because of what it says on the box.
k_nitin_r is offline   Reply With Quote