| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|14th October 2011, 10:39||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 91,994 Times
Ford opens entries for the "Discover Smart Drive" Season II
- The 2010 Discover Smart drive was a pan India drive which covered 2500 kms in 25 days by 4 couples. These four couples, selected from a contest calling for entries online, drove a Figo across India.
- This time, it is not restricted to couples only. Friends and siblings can also apply together.
- 4 teams will be selected from the shortlisted candidates, and will explore India in 4 different routes. One selected team from each region (north/south/east/west) will represent and explore the region, while performing tasks in search of clues to solve a puzzle.
- The route of the Discover Smart Drive Season 2 will be specially designed across every region to explore key cities before reaching the final destination.
- The winning team will be decided on the basis of Top score acquired through the teamís performance on various tasks and maximum social media followership in the minimum time possible. Ford India will sponsor the winning team (along with their favorite fan) to an all expenses paid trip to explore Nepal and the Himalayas.
- Want to participate? Click here. Contestants will have to send Ford a video along with their friend or co-driver introducing themselves, telling us what they are passionate about and why they should be a part of the Discover Smart Drive, Season 2. The videos can be shot on handycam, mobile phones or webcam. Last date for entries will be 24th October 2011 and the winners will be announced on 27th October 2011.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|"Cayenne" we "XC-eed" in our "Endeavour" to "Safari"? Taking powerful metal off-road||SS-Traveller||4x4 Excursions||55||10th November 2016 22:56|
|Classic India 2013 Rally : Entries open today||GTO||Vintage Cars & Classics in India||3||1st April 2012 14:14|
|Ford Discover Smart Drive Edition II kicks in||GTO||Indian Motorsport||0||10th December 2011 10:17|
|In RC Book..what do these entries mean?||shapath||The Indian Car Scene||2||5th July 2007 23:36|