Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 18th March 2016, 18:01   #136
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Another Road-Rage Incident in Bangalore !

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
.....Man and His Car......
Another example of the same theme from way back in 1950, Disney's famous Motormania cartoon, starring Goofy of all people (erm, animals)!

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 18th March 2016 at 18:04.
Chetan_Rao is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2016, 09:42   #137
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Another Road-Rage Incident in Bangalore !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
There are always two sides to a story. An educated person tearing the collar of a police constable in broad daylight in the middle of the city! There must have been some serious provocation there. No educated person would do that instinctively to a police person, knowing the consequence of that act.
Quote:
Whereas a cab driver slapping a woman in Bangalore is very much natural, because he knows he can get away with it.
Natural? One incident in 6 years? Ok, now I know the bar of excellence for cities with population of 10 million.
Quote:
Before you go show me the case. There is one registered by a woman in HAL police station against an Auto driver, which happened about 5-6 years back.
Your reasoning, which justifies a car driver to transcend the authority barrier explains the auto driver to transcend the class/income barrier. Isn't it? After all 4 involved are humans
Quote:
I am the only witness. The auto driver is still driving around. And the case goes on.
What justice action would you have preferred that would restore your faith?
msdivy is offline   Reply With Quote