Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Closed Thread

Old 16th February 2012, 09:59   #1
BHPian

Thumbs down Fools On Wheels

While we drive we often see many incidents and either smile, express concern, shout, feel dejected or exited about it. This thread is aimed to target FOOLS ON WHEELS i.e. to highlight what all crazy stuff people do while driving or while being driven around. what inspired me to start this thread is what i saw yesterday evening while travelling back home, the incident brought a lot of thoughts to my mind.
I am sure all of us will be able to highlight many such things.
the intention is to not just highlight such subject but also to create awareness and initiate discussions on such a topic.

OK, so here is what i saw yesterday. i was a pillion rider on a bike with a friend who was driving me home from office on Western Express Highway.

Incident 1:
A grey i10, relatively new car. A young man behind the wheel with a laptop fixed between him and the steering wheel and talking on phone.

I was just schoked to see this. What was happening. the traffic was moving at about 25-30 Km and he was managing his laptop, cell phone and ofcourse the car.

All the way home i carried the picture in my mind and have lots to share. Will keep updating.
Old 16th February 2012, 10:55   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Fools On Wheels

Note from Support - Thread closed! Please search before creating a new thread as a similar one might already exist. See this.
Closed Thread