Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 17th September 2016, 14:53   #76
BHPian

Default Re: Dangerous Trend : Kids standing & sticking out of Sunroofs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
Yes it is.

10-15 kmph is enough speed to cause nasty injuries to any one who is not in his or her seat and not belted up.

If you love your wife and kid, STOP IT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeper1941 View Post
It is HIGHLY dangerous. Please stop doing this.

I am surprised that legislation in India is more concerned about mandating rear-parking sensors on cars rather than clamping down on dangerous and inappropriate driving. And how can the police just stand by and let people do things like this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay1234 View Post
Well frankly I don't recommend it at all, but if you have to do it, then not on highways whatever the speed. Do it on a private road, or a driveway or a completely empty road, maybe for a couple of seconds. Still not recommended.
Okay, the point has hit home and I don't think we will be doing this while the car is moving. Not going to happen again. Instead, we have decided to part the vehicle enjoy all we want and move on!!

PS: I think many people, like me are unaware of the problems posed (though I knew that emergency braking would cause issues and hence kept the speeds low). We need to educate more people about this because honestly, I have never seen a man put anything ahead of his wife, children and family.
Viv3k is offline   Reply With Quote