Team-BHP - Help on a sticky situation in Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Help on a sticky situation in Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/131863-help-sticky-situation-bangalore.html)

Guys,
my wife is being bullied by 2 guys right now in Fortis Banerghatta Hospital.

Can someone please help?

My twin toddlers are at home whom i cannot leave.
I live near Kadugodi.

They are damaging her vehicle and demanding money for hitting the car from behind. I mean they were in a bike and hit her.

I sympathize with your situation. Unable to help in any way since I am located in Goa. However, doing the best I can by trying to bump up this thread with the hope that someone notices and can arrange for some help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by acroback (Post 3026802)
Guys,
my wife is being bullied by 2 guys right now in Fortis Banerghatta Hospital.

Can someone please help?

My twin toddlers are at home whom i cannot leave.
I live near Kadugodi.

They are damaging her vehicle and demanding money for hitting the car from behind. I mean they were in a bike and hit her.

Hey why dont you Call the Police. Ask your wife to stay locked inside the car. Do not ask her to exit the car. Police will come and help you out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scopriobharath (Post 3026836)
Hey why dont you Call the Police. Ask your wife to stay locked inside the car. Do not ask her to exit the car. Police will come and help you out.

Hulimavu poilce station refused to help. they said it is not their jurisdiction.

Call 100 and inform them about this.
Ask your wife to note down the bike's number if possible.

Have you tried the standard PCR number? It's 100 in most places. Call them immediately and seek help.

Hope it works out. Called another TBHP member close to that area who has already contacted you.

Unfortunately most of my other friends in that part of town are women and I don't think asking them is the best for this situation.

If there is anything else I can do, please do not hesitate to call me.

Ask her to drive off from the scene ASAP.

I don't understand how others on the road can be ignorant on this. What has happened to us , have we become spineless ?
Is there anyplace in our country considered safe for women? I feel sorry and ashamed.

She told that 100 is not reachable from her mobile phone.
I think she is in a state of mind where she cannot think what to do !

Hulimavu police station refused to help.
Oh yeah tax payer I am and still I have to fend for my family's security like an animal. Why?

I just pray my wife i safe. Some friends are on their way to Fortis as I write. I have asked her to wait for them. She should not leave the place alone, no matter what.

Just saw this , Tagged few Bangalore friends on FB to check / verify / help

Hope I could have done better .......

Anyone here can tag their Bangalore friends ?? Please do so , lets move it

Whats her Vehicle No. ??? Please provide

Sudarshan

Just to be clear, she is inside fortis. The Car is in Fortis parking and security there is a joke.

The guy hit the santro's back while she was getting inside the fortis from entrance gate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by acroback (Post 3026841)
Hulimavu poilce station refused to help. they said it is not their jurisdiction.

Try - 080-22260707 OR 080-22943399 OR 100 as Zappo suggested

they are Bangalore police commissioner's Numbers

Quote:

Originally Posted by acroback (Post 3026872)
Just to be clear, she is inside fortis.

In that case, ask her not to move out at all. Try to contact the senior doctor/ management folks/ PR of the hospital directly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by acroback (Post 3026867)
She told that 100 is not reachable from her mobile phone.
I think she is in a state of mind where she cannot think what to do !

Hulimavu police station refused to help.

YOU dial 100 from your phone.
And Fortis comes under BTM police station's jurisdiction.