Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 17th August 2015, 02:29   #76
BHPian

Default Re: Do not leave valuables in your car - Bangalore security incident!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohansachar View Post
Worst case scenario, even if a bag pack is kept on the back seat & is visible, the thief doesn't know it's valuable or not. Even an attempt at stealing, can have you end up with the bill for repairs.

Better safe than sorry!

Yeah, this worst case scenario happened to me in 2012. I had parked my Alto in front of M.K Ahmed Supermarket at HSR layout, bangalore. Was inside the supermarket for a short while (10-15 minutes). When I came back, i found my rear LH window smashed open and a laptop bag which I had left in the back seat wacked off.. The irony , at least for the thief is that there was nothing in the laptop bag - I was collecting it after a bag repair . But I had to bear the brunt of repairing the window and associated hassles
haria is offline   Reply With Quote