Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 9th April 2016, 19:21   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Here's the directors cut of the ad:

Very nice and a very interesting thread, thank you.

When I look at this trailer I get the distinct impression that parts of the takes are played at accelerated speeds. Especially a few corner shots. Is that correct?

Jeroen
Jeroen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2016, 09:50   #17
BHPian

Default Re: Using a Drone to shoot a Car Commercial at the High Alpine Road, Austria

Thanks for sharing Achutank. This gives a different perspective for all the normal everyday TV watcher of how the modern day technology is being used to show an advertisement more majestically which in olden days was never possible or was only done using helicopters. I bet you must be loving your job...!
thatsdileep is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2016, 23:57   #18
BHPian

Default Re: Using a Drone to shoot a Car Commercial at the High Alpine Road, Austria

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! Thanks a lot for sharing these video and more importantly the background and efforts in making to it. I have a very close friend of mine who is in advt. industry as a creative director and can directly equate to the hardships which you explained very well. Thanks once again.
Jakku is offline   Reply With Quote