Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 27th June 2012, 09:33   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Bird Hit : Has it happened to anyone else

Yes, today :( Was crossing the old Passport Office at around 8:30 in the morning when something white hit the front left side view mirror with a thump, then banged against the window and fell by the track the car had just crossed. I think i noticed a wing on the object in the rear-view mirror. Most probably was a pigeon. But instinct told me to keep going, as there was a bus behind me, and my car was flanked by other cars. But poor bird, I don't think it was able to pick itself up and fly away, there was enough traffic to hit it :(

I so wish it didn't happen...think my car caught it mid-air, just as it was trying to soar higher or may be some other bird drove it into the traffic. And now I feel guilty for not pulling up ahead and walking back to check on it...and yes, I had to vent it somewhere...
esskay08 is offline   Reply With Quote