Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 14th May 2016, 10:17   #46
BHPian

Default Re: Mad man shoots teenager for overtaking his Land Rover. UPDATE: Arrested

I think we will need to paste such stickers on our cars from now on if things like this keep happening. (Received this via WhatsApp - Image seems to be a photoshop job). Mods - Please remove if inappropriate.
Attached Images

fordfreak is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2016, 14:52   #47

Default Re: Mad man shoots teenager for overtaking his Land Rover. UPDATE: Arrested

This could have been avoided if he is not in possession of a licensed pistol.

I think we do not need any Licensed Weapons in India, Government should stop issuing armed licenses and give state governments time for one year within which all existing licensed weapons should be deposited with the government.
filmaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2016, 16:35   #48
BHPian

Indian roads have it all. From Drive Under Influence to Drive with Pistol.
Just one thing I keep my mind every time I turn ignition. Road is not a place to prove/challenge ego. If some wants to pass me, so be it. Never mind the few minutes in sticking to speed limits and letting people pass.
Getting to destination is more important than saving minutes.
Getting to destination in shape is more important than proving someone right/wrong!

While the erring party must be punished..

I don't believe that the politico's son would drive slow. There is absolutely no reason to pass someone already rash. A minute of "letting go" by either could have saved a life and political torment for others.
babu.sundaram is offline   Reply With Quote