Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 18th May 2017, 04:57   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Rumour: Bengaluru to get Pod taxis

Even a simple act of privatisation of bus services will do wonders to de-congest the City.

We need efficient point-to-point mass transport services that is service and customer oriented and only private operators can meet this requirement.

They didn't even issue a permit to App based aggregator bus services like ZipGo fearing competition.
for_cars1 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2017, 11:16   #17
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Rumour: Bengaluru to get Pod taxis

Quote:
Originally Posted by for_cars1 View Post
They didn't even issue a permit to App based aggregator bus services like ZipGo fearing competition.
It was a question of ownership of insurance and compensation to drivers, passengers and the public in case of an accident. This was concealed by App based aggregators to generate public sympathy. Please search " uber ola cab accident + death" on google and see the way these aggregators have handled the situation. I myself have shared my experience with "Zippys" on this forum when I had to drive back the car for 300 km's fearing for life because of a poor driver.

Last edited by deehunk : 18th November 2017 at 11:20.
deehunk is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote