Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 8th December 2006, 12:16   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Road Incident in Surat

This incident took place on a poorly lit road in Surat.I was at a traffic island and I saw this scooterist on a Bajaj Super with his better half and kids in tow racing away towards one of the intersecting roads.The road was poorly lit(I had just walked down that road and had seen a few buffaloes seated in the middle of the road).It just struck me that this fellow might have trouble and there was a thud with some sparks seen at a distance.The scooterist had actually hit one buffalo.Everybody was thrown off and the scooter skidded a few metres.Fortunately all of them escaped with bruises.

Goes to prove that we must have good lights,either on the machine or around the machine !!!!
vigsom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2006, 15:04   #2
BHPian

Default lucky no payment for crashing in to baffalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigsom View Post
This incident took place on a poorly lit road in Surat.I was at a traffic island and I saw this scooterist on a Bajaj Super with his better half and kids in tow racing away towards one of the intersecting roads.The road was poorly lit(I had just walked down that road and had seen a few buffaloes seated in the middle of the road).It just struck me that this fellow might have trouble and there was a thud with some sparks seen at a distance.The scooterist had actually hit one buffalo.Everybody was thrown off and the scooter skidded a few metres.Fortunately all of them escaped with bruises.

Goes to prove that we must have good lights,either on the machine or around the machine !!!!
This guy has to be lucky, he escaped paying for hurting buffalos. Where is the buffalo keeper (or Menaka Gandhi....)
sreenivass is offline   Reply With Quote