Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 12th December 2006, 20:16   #1
BHPian

Default Narrow escape!

Yesterday night I was driving behind a 20 seater bus. And both of us were going at around 40/50Kmph when this bus suddenly steers to the left... I was quite surprised why this bus went that way...that too just before a curve ...half a second later... SURPRISE... there's this auto coming on the wrong side (This road has a divider)...that too on the right lane...with headlights off...and guess what..he had switched off the engine too cos it was a slope.. I think God saved his life from that bus (and my car) that day...Lucky for me, I wasnt tailgating the bus...so I could see this damn auto...and steered to the left...
I was so scared I couldnt even yell at that auto driver...

What do we do with such kind of people... ? Few more incidents like this and I will become a heart patient...
kvish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2006, 21:26   #2
Senior - BHPian

Well he pretty much deserved to die, but God gave him a second chance, hope he learns a lesson. Bus driver wud have had his heart in his mouth in a second !
blueraven316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2006, 21:59   #3
BHPian

Exclamation horrible fellahs!!!

Autowallahs are the real cracks!!!! Once I too had similar incident... but then I was left with no option other than ramming him head-on and fold him up to a total loss thing!! This fellah was toooo smart to park his auto close to the road divider of NH47 for getting cigerates. It was drizzling that day and pretty dark as the time was 8.30 pm!! No street lights... an accent which was moving just ahead of me at 70+km/hr suddenly took a left turn to avoid this auto... by the time I realised the actual scene, my car had already gone-up on the auto and made it a total loss automobile!!!! Guess what... the autowallah was drunk!! tun...tun...! funniest thing is that the bugger was laughing seeing his pathetic auto!!! Only god knows why he created these kinda crapy creatures!!!!
nikkibike is offline   Reply With Quote