Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Closed Thread

Old 17th March 2007, 17:10   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Left Foot Braking: Yes/No..?

Each one of us have different driving styles that influence the way we brake, accelerate, take corners, change gears and so on. Some of us try and learn new techniques along the way (I speak for people who have never taken to a competitive race track/rally) that enhance our driving experience.

I would like to discuss left foot braking. How many of us are totally comfortable with it? In my experience, it takes a little getting used to. but..once you get around to it, you have better control of your speed/braking into and out of a corner. What say?

Mods please note: Please move the thread if needed.
Old 17th March 2007, 18:11   #2
BHPian

This topic has been discussed in the following thread before. I remember at least one more thread with similar topic.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...ver-genes.html (My sister's got Rally Car driver genes!)
Old 19th March 2007, 05:16   #3
Team-BHP Support

Heres one more - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...y-driving.html (rally driving)

cya
R
Closed Thread