Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Closed Thread

Old 30th July 2007, 19:27   #46
Senior - BHPian

Khaadu,

Sorry to hear about it man. Keep a log and keep going after the insurance guys. nothing will be done till you keep following up.
Old 30th July 2007, 20:04   #47
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Hey Khaadu! WELCOME BACK!!!

This is really SAD ... I hope you get the claim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75 View Post
Im looking at another Bolero .. black in color but again with no gear locks in place !!! I'm gonna take a chance and see if I can tempt the thieves to come in again to steal the new one as well ..... and in the process get caught .

Some of you might say CRAZy .... but just a desire to catch them and you never know ........................ !!!

Cheers

PS -- I have a feeling that someone at the dealership is somehow involved in this . Don't ask me why now ,, just a hunch !!!

Khaadu next time make sure Shadow is around the car and our fellow member .anshuman his friends NEW VERNA VGT was stolen from gurgaon. There is a thread on this. Apparently the service center guys were in on it. They had replaced/changed/copied the keys.
Old 30th July 2007, 21:50   #48
BANNED

Guys, just a few pics that I have of her .... was waiting to do a few mods and then have a photo shoot but I didnt realise that some one else had designs on her and I wudn't get a chance to have the photo shoot

Cheers
Old 30th July 2007, 22:02   #49
Distinguished - BHPian

Sorry to hear this bro! I Know it really hurts. But what to do, this country has its fair share of perverts!!! I'm really shocked at the confidence of the thieves to steal it from the apartment complex!!
Old 30th July 2007, 22:13   #50
Distinguished - BHPian

:(

Sorry to hear what happened.

In case, you are getting another bolero, sure you want to take a risk?
Old 30th July 2007, 22:52   #51
BHPian

Very sorry about what happened.

She is a beauty!

Bala
Old 30th July 2007, 22:57   #52
Senior - BHPian

damn Khaadu, That really sucks big time man....Even Ihave a feeling that the dealership guys re involved in it somehow. use ur contactsin delhi police to put some pressure on the dealership- u never know what might come out!

ALL the best
Old 30th July 2007, 23:02   #53
BHPian

a bolero being jacked rite under your appartment has got to make ones blood boil, its sad there wasnt any ctv installed in your building atleast that would have helped catch the thiefs as well as get you insurance claim, so kaddhu do keep us updated regarding the bolero and the insurance

are they ready for the claim or are they giving you migrains!
Old 30th July 2007, 23:05   #54
BHPian

all that everone else said times 10 khaadu dude. Man I will pray as well that the u'r vehicle isnt found so that u get your money and then i hope they find the culprits after that and LET YOU LOOSE ON THEM and also you have all us invited there as well so we all can give him a whooping.

Last edited by GTO : 31st July 2007 at 14:32. Reason: Watch the language! You know what abusive language (even indirectly) is NOT permitted on Team-BHP
Old 30th July 2007, 23:25   #55
BHPian

Khaadu your experience just reminded me of the numerous instances in Shillong at a point of time when only Boleros were getting stolen. One of them belonged to my neighbour (whom I hated like hell) :-) I was happy then but reading about your experience, I am saddened. I will pray for you that you never get back your old vehicle so that your insurance pays for a new one ;-)
Old 30th July 2007, 23:35   #56

Sorry for what's happened.Follow up with claims dept
Old 30th July 2007, 23:40   #57
BHPian

sorry to hear about the jeep Khaadu. I hope you get your new one soon. If those guys ever do get caught, I'd be glad to be of assistance
Old 30th July 2007, 23:44   #58
Senior - BHPian

Very sorry for whatever happened. It actually sends shivers thinking what the common man, without contacts with higher ups in the authority, have to go through to even lodge a simple FIR. Sometimes one feels that the delays/hassles/harassment they create are intentional .

I Pray that you dont get the car back!
Old 30th July 2007, 23:48   #59
BHPian

darn .. last thing u would expect to happen after coughing up lakhs for a dream car !! really sorry to hear that khaadu. hope u the 'tholas' get some work done and recover it back

i really hope cars in India start coming with internation identification call out numbers .. we really do need to advance on safety
Old 30th July 2007, 23:57   #60
BHPian

I am sorry Khadu ! That's very awful. Very much ! I am extremely sorry again. Why can't this world be a better place to live?

I hope you get your insurance money ASAP. Hope those cops will give you the cert with in 60 - 90 days.

Jai
Closed Thread