Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 21st November 2007, 00:00   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Thats quite a turn around in 3 months' time. Was he really a colleague of yours ? a lot of stuff comes out in the papers, it is wise not to associate ourselves with them.
he was travelling to goergia to join my company when he crashed. I myself contributed to help him (along with others. $s directly went to the hospital for food etc).

Later he quit (rather did not join). I am sure a lot of thought, planning and trauma happened in last 3 months for him. I had assumed he was going to stay with us.

I vaguely knew him from my previous job in chennai where he worked too.

in spite of this, I have no knowledge of his personal life. does that still sound fishy?
vivekiny2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2007, 20:55   #17
Senior - BHPian

Default U.S. traffic law

In the U.S. the merging vehicle onto a main highway must ALWAYS yield. However, it is considered courteous for a vehicle on the highway to move over and let the merging vehicle onto the road if he can. But, by law, he does not have to. This accident is questionable because there appears to be no contact between the 2 vehicles. It might come down to what witnesses say as to who was wrong.
DirtyDan is offline   Reply With Quote