| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|28th August 2007, 12:14||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Thanked: 7 Times
Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary on your favourite FIATs (29th Sept - 2nd Oct 2007)
We are planning a retreat to Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary on 29th September till 2nd October 2007 on our favourite FIATs. Please read on....
1. Dandeli is situated in NorthEast Karnataka on the bank of Kali river. The only river rafting venue known in Southern India
2. There are loads of other activities such as Mountain Biking, Coracle Ride, Night Camping, Trekking, Jungle Safari to Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary etc. etc. at the venue
3. Dandeli is approx. 575kms away from Mumbai, 425kms away from Pune, 475 kms away from Bangalore, 120 kms away from Goa
4. We plan to drive down to venue in our favourite FIAT cars
5. We plan to reach the venue on 29th September 2007 (Saturday) afternoon and leave the venue on 2nd October 2007 (Tuesday) (post breakfast)
6. We are working out an all inclusive package which will be approx. 7000/- per head for 3 nights including all activities and food and taxes
7. The charges for River Rafting and Mountain Biking is not included.
8. This trip is with family, friends and soul mates (if you wish to bring them on)
9. Please contact on email@example.com for participation and further details. You can also log on to Fiat Club India and paliousergroup for more details
10. Please note that due to limited accomodation facility, the cut off date for registration for this event is 31st August and confirmation of participation is 7th September 2007
See you there!
|10th December 2007, 16:55||#2|
Join Date: Dec 2007
Thanked: 0 Times
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I would really appreciate any feedback on your trip to Dandeli. We have planned a trip in the last week of December from Bangalore to Dandeli. We are staying in a resort for 4 nights followed by 2 nights in Karwar.
What is the condition of the roads in these areas? What can make my trip more interesting: quick detours, must-see places on the way etc? We will be traveling with 2 kids (6 and 2 years).
Any other suggestions/comments are most welcome and appreciated.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|KTM 1290 Super Duke R to be unveiled on Sept 29th 2013||_raVan_||Superbikes & Imports||6||25th June 2015 11:29|
|Delhi NCR Meet: 29th Sept 2013 @ 6 pm, NFC||sameerg001||The Team-BHP Meet Section||264||10th January 2014 12:37|
|Polo R & JK Tyre Racing @ Buddh. 29th Sept 2013||kpzen||Indian Motorsport||6||4th October 2013 12:47|
|Chitrakoot: hidden fountains, a wildlife sanctuary reached by Kanpur or Allahabad.||whymeonly||Route / Travel Queries||1||28th December 2007 00:23|
|Trip to muthodi wildlife sanctuary (2 day trip)||vineethvazhayil||Travelogues||5||18th April 2007 15:45|