Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 30th July 2014, 13:00   #316
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: How to avoid road rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielthomas View Post
That was indeed shocking. But what appalls me is - why no one was helping that old man? Even the guy who shot this footage did not get out of the car.
I agree. The other message that comes out of this is with the rise in the usage of in-dash cameras and footages being recorded and leaked, erring motorists better be on their guard because they may not go scot-free all the time.
rr_zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2014, 11:20   #317
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: How to avoid road rage

Another very shocking incident of road rage in Ranchi. Happened 3 days ago. A bank employee's car was hit by another car. The bank employee demanded Rs. 5K as compensation towards the damages his car had suffered. The people in the other car asked him to come with him to the ATM in their car so that they can draw the cash and hand him over. The other guy accepted this and sat in the other car - Big Mistake.

Later during the day, his dead body was found in the outskirts of the city. Very unfortunate and least fear for law. Where are we heading to?
saket77 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote