Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 19th October 2007, 12:51   #46
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by omishra View Post
Again I found bicycle riders if I honk them then instead of giving way they try to peddle fast. Also they keep talking to each other while riding, I mean in a row blocking road.
Imagine 5 people walking side by side, occupying a lane of the road. honk at them, and they stare back with looks that can kill.

My wife summed it up well when she commented, "They imagine that they are part of Kaante's shooting".
benbsb29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2007, 12:59   #47
BHPian

Right lane is also the lane to park your bike / car if you need to make a phone call or if you see your friend on the other side of the road.

I've seen morons stop their vehicles in the middle of the road at Tin Factory junction on Old Madras Road to talk on their mobiles. Heights of stupidity.

-- Torqy
Torqy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2007, 16:16   #48
BANNED

Police must be happy that they are not using the mobile while driving
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqy View Post
Right lane is also the lane to park your bike / car if you need to make a phone call or if you see your friend on the other side of the road.

I've seen morons stop their vehicles in the middle of the road at Tin Factory junction on Old Madras Road to talk on their mobiles. Heights of stupidity.

-- Torqy
diabloo is offline   Reply With Quote