Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 26th January 2018, 18:39   #181
BHPian

Default re: How do you deal with transgenders begging at traffic signals?

I am literally fed up of the eunuchs. This happened a month back near the Pragati Maidan traffic signal. He/she came to my car and started beating the crap out of the window. Then he/she said that she will rip apart the side mirror if I don't pay up. I would have busted the face but my family was with me. Finally had to give a 50 rupee note and was done away with.
aditya.bhardwaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2018, 19:10   #182
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupratikDebnath View Post
Look at them, smile and say, I cannot give you money everyday. I gave you yesterday, right? Say that very politely. If you find the same bunch, do smile at them everyday. Casual smile. Do not over do it.
+ 100

Been working for me since last 20 years - on local as well as long distance trains, while driving as well as common public places. I have seen numerous friends getting freaked out when they have to encounter them, as well as others giving up money on frustration; always found it amusing.

Never found their threats (of lifting up their clothes) or other attempts a problem; the smile and nod always has worked
ninjatalli is online now   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2018, 09:51   #183
BHPian

Recently, I noticed that all the toll-booths and major turns to big cities are new homes for these eunuchs on NH 48 ( Ahmedabad to Surat). These toll booths and traffic junctions are the ideal places for this groups of eunuchs to operate with help of traffic cops. I never give attention to this eunuchs. I always try to behave like a stubborn person & keep driving. It always worked in case off my encounter with these Eunuchs on Roads.
SJM1214 is online now   Reply With Quote