Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 23rd April 2008, 14:46   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambuhere1 View Post
What I felt good was she was feeeling comfortable/secure in my presence. Probably its the only option she had and as a gentleman, I thought its my duty to respect her for it.

Just my thoughts
Ummm, a thorough gentleman to the core that is what I can put it right now....lol, this might be some kind of picture scene taken out straight from bollywood masala movie? you were note ven interested to speak to her. BTW, how was she looking?
snaronikar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 15:04   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
BTW, how was she looking?
Well, after my marriage around 5 years back, I have never ever looked at the eyes of a girl. NEVER. Coming to think of it, Yes, it did appear she was good in her talk, behaviour, dress, looks etc. By the way, She was a practicing doctor, just finished her MBBS. And I am really petrified of doctors.

Honored to have your feedback/comments. Thanks
lambuhere1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 15:12   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Well, after my marriage around 5 years back, I have never ever looked at the eyes of a girl. NEVER. Coming to think of it, Yes, it did appear she was good in her talk, behaviour, dress, looks etc. By the way, She was a practicing doctor, just finished her MBBS. And I am really petrified of doctors.

And you design jet engines ??
kingshukt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 15:25   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
and off she goes, to meet his boyfriend waiting for her.
Now we know why she was comfortable with you. She/he wanted the best looking man beside her/him before meeting his boyfriend.
esteem_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 15:36   #35
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Nahin it was because she found him to have some brotherly features. Lol
maddy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 16:29   #36
Senior - BHPian

Good thoughts Lambu. But did you get your novel back? BTW, how did you know that she was a practising doctor? Was she wearing a white coat or carrying a stetho; or was that a syringe in her hand that made you draw this conclusion.

And in 5 years of marriage if you have never looked in the eyes of any girl, where have you looked dear? And before marriage where did you look?

Quote:
Would like to a similar incident which happened to me yesterday. Sorry for hitchhiking the thread.

gave her the novel to read. She felt secured in the small chat we had till Domlur, and off she gets down, asking my name. I was so immersed in my novel, I forgot to ask her name as a courtsey sake, prayed thanks to her and off she goes, to meet his boyfriend waiting for her.

Last edited by gd1418 : 23rd April 2008 at 16:34.
gd1418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 16:33   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingshukt View Post
And you design jet engines ??
You bet I do, Being a core mech guy, I love the engines, the heat they generate, the flow inside the various turbine/compressors. I just love them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Now we know why she was comfortable with you. She/he wanted the best looking man beside her/him before meeting his boyfriend.

Lover, thats a typo error da. Chill out.... Anyway, Good to see that a good girl is settled with a good boy (I hope). And about my looks, after being forced to be a bachelor now, I have grown a beard, which yuks my face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy42 View Post
Nahin it was because she found him to have some brotherly features. Lol
You might say that maddy. I don't know. You know what, Many a times in my life I have observed that fairer sex is comfortable with me (including ghosts) compared to the species of my own nature. I wonder why.

Hey guys, Hope the chweet girl is not reading this nor any t-bhpian is realted to her. Forgive me if I hurt anyone feelings.
Old 23rd April 2008, 16:34   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdbhai
And in 5 years of marriage if you have never looked in the eyes of any girl, where have you looked dear?

Yeah. where?
nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 16:39   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Good thoughts Lambu. But did you get your novel back? BTW, how did you know that she was a practising doctor? Was she wearing a white coat or carrying a stetho; or was that a syringe in her hand that made you draw this conclusion.

And in 5 years of marriage if you have never looked in the eyes of any girl, where have you looked dear? And before marriage where did you look?

GD, I did TAKE my novel back, I cherish my books. I have a note of observation. I don't see things, I OBSERVE. I observed that she was reading some book on medicine and to initiate my talk i casually asked from which college, for which the reply came as shes a DOC. No white dresses, stetho, syringe, Good Looking salwar kameez ( I think I shall remind my wife about the same color combinattion if shes interested to buy one, point noted).

You know what, before marriage, I never ever looked at a girl. And the one I looked at, lead to my falling in love and eventually marriage

I said I never look into the eyes, But I do at the face and I do a bit of face reading.

Sorry guys, I believe I need to stop this from going further. I wouldn't want to have any negatives on the girl/lady. Forgive me for being rude.

Pray everyone is happy in life.

Last edited by lambuhere1 : 23rd April 2008 at 16:41.
Old 23rd April 2008, 16:40   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Couple of questions to you.

First, are you doubly sure that you have never looked at any girl in these 5 years of your marriage? Very difficult to believe my eyes.

Secondly, how did you decide that she is a doctor. She might be a nursing student with white apron and stetho or a glucose bottle
snaronikar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 16:59   #41
BHPian

Why do you all think some "chweet" girl would be at this blog??????? never saw one atleast in my experience around.
m3_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 17:16   #42
BHPian

hi,
Please read the introduction section regularly. You may have some who have just joined in march

PS: also read my brilliant suggestions posted in this thread earlier
RADHIKADAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 17:20   #43
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

@lambuhere1 Dude your a mechie and you never looked at gals!!! Strange coz i being one spent my entire college life doing the same.
But you actually remind me of a line said by my friend. " There are no better gentlemen than mechies" Lol
maddy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 17:27   #44
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Kid, good luck next time, but no amount of "If you are reading this" stuff will work on Team-BHP, do that in orkut or somewhere, you just might have a chance.
E_L you are a laugh riot, alright!
Zappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 17:33   #45
BHPian

Cool Solution

Mods please i am posting this post again. as a lot of people have now joined in who also may benefit from these suggestions some time in a similar situation in life. Thanks

I am so thrilled to see how a lady can make the most insignificant happenings such long subjects of discussion. I am so proud of all of you.
Now coming to kid's case, I think I will find myself to be the first lady to react.
Bade bade shehron main aisi chhoti chhoti batein hoti rehti hain.
Few suggestions for finding your lost love if at all
Option 1. Wait everyday at the same spot 2 hours before till two hours after the time you met her there.
Option 2. Go hunting for the rikshaw wala. He may be the god sent soul to make your meet your lady. After all he was the one who led to all this.
Option 3. Hire a detective to track all the girls who crossed that place that day that time!!!
Option 4. (Recommended) Release a newspaper advertisement announcing a cash reward for the woman who can come and prove that she was the one who was going on the wrong side of the road that day that time.
While i think these should suffice and get you the desired result.
We'll all pray for you.
Cheers!!!
RADHIKADAS is offline   Reply With Quote