Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 21st April 2008, 14:02   #1
BANNED

Smile Heartfelt Gratitude

Dear All ,

Just wanted to share a minor accident which happened today to me while commuting to office today .My Boss is off for this week (finally ) and I decided to reach office little late , so started at 11:00 AM my journey from my house in West Delhi to Greater Noida .
just as i am about to exit my apartment gate , and watching the traffic ( going right to left )

My right side is blocked with a cola truck unloading its stock in a near by shops . just as I am about to over take that , suddently a Riksha come out of no where in the wrong lane ( at extreme right ) , I am travelling at very low speed around 10 but unable to stop in time . My car kisses the Riksha on one of the wheels and it looses it balances and flips on the other side . Its all happening like a slow motion Hindi movie.

It appears that a girl was sitting in this .she walks up to me and starts shouting at the top of her voice, challenging me to get out of car. I check and conclude that both of them are ok and do not have a single scratch on them.I try and reason with her , telling her that there was no way in hell , I could have seen them coming from a wrong side , as my view was blocked with that truck , which off course has vanished now.

After 5 min , she finally gets my point , tells me that she was stunned due to impact and she now understands that it was her fault as they were coming due to wrong side. She ever asks for my forgiveness.

I am too stunned to say any thing back to this gorgeous girl. I ask her if she wants to get to any doctor, she declines and tell me that she is getting late and needs to go now. I then ask the Riskah wala to get his eye sights checked and thank his luck stars that I was coming at a slow speed. I wanted to thrash him but I can see crowd building and am amazed to hear that it was my fault and I just rammed into the poor soul, his only mistake was that he was coming from a wrong side. Now i can see many ‘Bhaiya ji’ who are amused and aroused by this girl are gathering up, I finally leave but in the rush totally forgot to thank the girl for having courage to accept her fault.

If she is reading these pages. Please accept my heartfelt gratitude.

Last edited by Kool_Kid : 21st April 2008 at 14:08.
Kool_Kid is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 19:35   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool_Kid View Post
I am too stunned to say any thing back to this gorgeous girl. I ask her if she wants to get to any doctor, she declines and tell me that she is getting late and needs to go now.

Hey Kid,

That was a nice incident. I mean it went well for you. The girl sure was a beauty with brains. Why did you let her go like that?

You didn't offer (forcefully) to drop the girl where she wanted to go ? Your boss was not in office na ? Maybe you could have ended up having coffee and exchanging phone numbers and then who knows where this might have led....

Last edited by normally_crazy : 21st April 2008 at 19:37.
normally_crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 19:42   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Dear All ,
My Boss is off for this week (finally ) and I decided to reach office little late , so started at 11:00 AM my journey from my house in West Delhi to Greater Noida .
Kid, along with the gratitude for the lady, also pray that your boss isnt a TBHPian and is reading this !!

PS: N_C, Bollywood is surely missing out on a talented person like you !!
spadival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 20:04   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hey Kid,

Will tell you a small story - A person did penance and the God appeared in front of him and asked him - "Vats, bolo kya chahiye"?

Person - "mauka, Prabhu".

Kid, the 'mauka' was there in fron t of you and you missed it..Sigh..bad luck...And rest assured that gorgeous most certainly won't be a TBHPian, coz had she been, she wouldn't have argued and on the contrary would have lambasted the rikshawallah..

Mods: please change the title of this thread to "Lost Opportunity"..

Last edited by gd1418 : 21st April 2008 at 20:06.
gd1418 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 21:59   #5
Senior - BHPian

Kid,

Nice to read that you are safe and sound. Was there any damage to your vehicle? Are you married (by any chance)? Just in case...All I would say is you missed good opportunity.
snaronikar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 22:15   #6
BHPian

Default Meetings are never by chance.

Quote:
Dear All ,

After 5 min , she finally gets my point , tells me that she was stunned due to impact and she now understands that it was her fault as they were coming due to wrong side. She ever asks for my forgiveness.

I am too stunned to say any thing back to this gorgeous girl. I ask her if she wants to get to any doctor, she declines and tell me that she is getting late and needs to go now. Now i can see many ‘Bhaiya ji’ who are amused and aroused by this girl are gathering up, I finally leave but in the rush totally forgot to thank the girl for having courage to accept her fault.

If you ever meet up with this girl ever in your life without you making any effort to do so then take it for granted that she is to play a very important role in your life which may be good or bad.

No meetings in the Universe are by chance especially if the spirit of the creator is in you which it is in all HIS creations.

The key word is that the second meeting also should be a chance meeting with no effort on both your sides to meet up.

Last edited by drpullockaran : 21st April 2008 at 22:16.
drpullockaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 22:19   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadival View Post
PS: N_C, Bollywood is surely missing out on a talented person like you !!
lol - thanks but there are more talented people who Bollywood might miss more like doc here
Quote:
Originally Posted by drpullockaran View Post
If you ever meet up with this girl ever in your life without you making any effort to do so then take it for granted that she is to play a very important role in your life which may be good or bad.

No meetings in the Universe are by chance especially if the spirit of the creator is in you which it is in all HIS creations.

The key word is that the second meeting also should be a chance meeting with no effort on both your sides to meet up.

Last edited by normally_crazy : 21st April 2008 at 22:20.
normally_crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 23:36   #8
BHPian

The entire direction of the thread changes once it's established that the girl was 'gorgeous'! lolll

Anyway, let me join the band and express my commiserations and regrets that she left in a hurry.
skandyhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2008, 00:25   #9
BHPian

Normally_Don, seriously, write a script!
you're good at it!
maybe, just maybe, you'll make it a movie someday!
shrivz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2008, 10:30   #10
Team-BHP Support

That lady sounded so sweet, I am reminded of my wife.

She is so kind she forgives me for her mistakes as well.
bblost is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2008, 10:43   #11
Senior - BHPian

i have a feeling that she will come and join T-bhp and ..............
kutlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2008, 10:45   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
Hey Kid,

That was a nice incident. I mean it went well for you. The girl sure was a beauty with brains. Why did you let her go like that?

You didn't offer (forcefully) to drop the girl where she wanted to go ? Your boss was not in office na ? Maybe you could have ended up having coffee and exchanging phone numbers and then who knows where this might have led....

The bollywood/hollywood approach for a love story, man you seriously should stop watching so many movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Hey Kid,

Will tell you a small story - A person did penance and the God appeared in front of him and asked him - "Vats, bolo kya chahiye"?

Person - "mauka, Prabhu".

Kid, the 'mauka' was there in fron t of you and you missed it..Sigh..bad luck...And rest assured that gorgeous most certainly won't be a TBHPian, coz had she been, she wouldn't have argued and on the contrary would have lambasted the rikshawallah..

Mods: please change the title of this thread to "Lost Opportunity"..

"lost opportunity? " Hope it is not the "last opportunity". LOL

Kid, good luck next time, but no amount of "If you are reading this" stuff will work on Team-BHP, do that in orkut or somewhere, you just might have a chance.
esteem_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2008, 10:50   #13
BHPian

Oh, what a spoiler. It's too good an incident to not evolve into a "How-we-met" incident ;-).
devnull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2008, 11:27   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
"lost opportunity? " Hope it is not the "last opportunity". LOL

Kid, good luck next time, but no amount of "If you are reading this" stuff will work on Team-BHP, do that in orkut or somewhere, you just might have a chance.
He he Orkut seems to be a good idea. BTW Kool_kid is probably married, not so sure but his garage picture indicates that.
kaushik_s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2008, 11:30   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devnull View Post
Oh, what a spoiler. It's too good an incident to not evolve into a "How-we-met" incident ;-).
Or should I put it as Jab-we-met.

And where is our t-bhp kid? Vanished after creating this thread? OR Dubgaya gum me?

Last edited by snaronikar : 22nd April 2008 at 11:32.
snaronikar is offline   Reply With Quote