Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 9th May 2008, 13:07   #46
BANNED

Have you checked with the Tigers.

Was it parked in a no parking zone and being towed away by police.

This could also be the possibility.
PAVAN KADAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2008, 13:14   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post

I second it. It may be another possibility that the car was towed away by cops. I had similar case, where I parked my car in no paking zone and when I came back, the car was gone. I was really shocked and thought that car was stolen. I asked few people around and then I came to know it was towed away. So I went to police station and saw my car there. Man what a relief that was.
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2008, 13:20   #48
BHPian

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
I second it. It may be another possibility that the car was towed away by cops. I had similar case, where I parked my car in no paking zone and when I came back, the car was gone. I was really shocked and thought that car was stolen. I asked few people around and then I came to know it was towed away. So I went to police station and saw my car there. Man what a relief that was.
Guys, earlier on hondadude has mentioned that he checked with the traffic cops without any luck.
eclectix 1st is offline   Reply With Quote