Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 23rd June 2008, 19:04   #16
Senior - BHPian

It should havenot happened. BTW, do you park your car on the road at night? If yes, then I have to be careful from now on.
snaronikar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2008, 19:50   #17
Senior - BHPian

Replaced it for Rs.250 :( , the guy replacing it said its useless for someone to steal, as it comes in set and not in pieces and sold like that too, unless the rag pickers use it for their own purpose.

Thanks for the concern snaronikar, but the best I can do is to replace it and hope it doesnt get stolen.

Since I park the safari inside, the Santro is parked outside. Btw, there are other cars too which are parked like this but luck gave way .

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
It should havenot happened. BTW, do you park your car on the road at night? If yes, then I have to be careful from now on.

Last edited by dadu : 23rd June 2008 at 19:52.
dadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2008, 20:04   #18
Senior - BHPian

Dude such things happen and I think you should get over it. Move on, some imbeciles never change coz their sadism are at levels such that vandalism and stealing gives them much pleasure.

Be happy only the OVRM got stolen, imagine the sight if your car was robbed off its wheels.
rjstyles69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2008, 10:07   #19
Senior - BHPian

Thats an optimistic view of it, I was unhappy about the incident but not depressed over it .

Life goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Dude such things happen and I think you should get over it. Move on, some imbeciles never change coz their sadism are at levels such that vandalism and stealing gives them much pleasure.

Be happy only the OVRM got stolen, imagine the sight if your car was robbed off its wheels.
dadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2008, 10:50   #20
BHPian

True, sad to hear about it. My ORVM in tata indigo has got multiple knocks on it thanks to the speeding bikers but fortunately seems to be holding good till date.
Btw, a couple of weeks back I heard from my neighbour that his new Honda Civic got badly vandalised when he had parked the vehicle somewhere in bangalore. Scratches all over the body and he was literally in tears. Unbelieavable, what some sadistic guys can come up with.
sridharps is offline   Reply With Quote