Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 30th November 2016, 10:22   #151
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Your near-miss experience(s) on the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravind.anand View Post
I guess the problem here is with the Sumo, as there was no brake lights on the vehicle! Or is it not visible from the dashcam video?
They were working but annoyingly in a wrong manner. You can notice how the high mount stop lamp is flickering all the times and it gets brighter only when he brakes.
paragsachania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2016, 10:38   #152
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Your near-miss experience(s) on the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragsachania View Post
They were working but annoyingly in a wrong manner. You can notice how the high mount stop lamp is flickering all the times and it gets brighter only when he brakes.
Exactly, I did notice that... and the regular stop lamps did not light up too. Had they been working normally, you probably would not have had this near-miss.
aravind.anand is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote