Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 24th September 2008, 23:14   #31
BHPian

I think what Gregory has done is good - he was assisting the Police and the standard traffic rules need not apply - formally or informally. But yes, one has to be extremely careful about hitting someone else in the chase and the tempo guy harming the chaser as well.
I would definitely chase someone who hits-and-runs me to make them pullover to discuss.
Glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2008, 23:42   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblost View Post
But am going way OT on a thread that does not involve me. I am out of here.
Good call...even i'll take a hike from this thread. to each his own when it comes to views and rules
SunnyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2008, 11:10   #33
Senior - BHPian

Warning: Folks who have stayed in Bangalore for 35 years and who blame all these acts on outsiders please dont read my thread.

I think SunnyBoi got what i was saying. Gregory dude for heavens sake dont try to catch or flag down a person who has broken a signal when a cop is on duty out there. If they want to they can catch him on the next signal or pick him from his father-inlaws house - your bravado is uncalled for.

I have seen people like you falling in bigger trouble and the driver going scot free. And you would have hell to pay if you are an outsider and not a localite. My 2 cents.
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote