Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 7th October 2008, 05:12   #46
SLK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaks View Post
I am really shocked and sad with the rude and vulgar attitude displayed by the apparently educated couple. We always think that it is the autowallahs or the cabbies who resort to such behaviour but this malady looks to be more general.
I was with someone the other day and that guy was proudly narrating his tale when he did this exact thing to a lady who was honking behind him! b'coz he was just standing in the middle of a street doing nothing.

And this one was worse, since his car was ahead of this lady's, he just drove off!

I barely knew this guy! But such people should be hanged from their ankles on a traffic signal (without clothes) and covered on all news channels to set an example.
SLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2008, 05:28   #47
SLK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupmathur View Post
And there is overwhelming support for a deed done wrong! Why?
Because we are all T-BHP and a 'modified' set of standards needs to be applied?!
And you are from Delhi! Thats the lane people block first here!

And all these PERFECT lane fundas on a poor 2 lane road? our 8 lane expresways are a mess, why crib about a 2 lane street.
SLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2008, 06:39   #48
Senior - BHPian

just see how many posts here believe in tit for tat. that's how it all starts.

another thing is more than our profit, we look for others' loss. i have seen people blocking lanes muttering, "if i can't cross, i wont let anybody else cross either"

we love to get out and give the other party a loud thrashing. filmi effect, bad bringing up, observations around us....could be a combination of problems.
vivekiny2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2008, 08:08   #49
BANNED

I just didn't feel like getting worked up over the situation though it had all the ingredients to infuriate one purely because we were embarking on a weekend getaway and I didn't want that spoil our moods.

I see a lot here complaining that I was in the wrong lane, which is a little true because I moved out of the left lane but ended up leaving not enough space for big vehicles. The road is not that wide to make it truly 3 lane but I should have taken a left as I said and did a u-turn which didn't occur to me at that moment.

The service center guy said that he could arrange for another key and that he could also disable the key matching for the lost key so that ignition will not work with the lost key but it will still open the doors. Is this safe enough? Or if I install Autocop will that help disable the lost key function totally?

The cost of installing a totally new key set will be around 800+installation charges. But I don't want to go through this re-install if the Autocop can work against the lost key.
zaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2015, 23:31   #50
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Victim of Roadrage

Even cops are the victims

Quote:
Two traffic police constables were on Monday mercilessly beaten in Delhi’s Gokulpuri area for allegedly fining some violators, as per reports. The act was caught on camera by one of the spectators.
msdivy is online now   Reply With Quote