Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 3rd July 2009, 11:13   #31
Senior - BHPian

well, tejas nice observation and diagnose of the problem. I was thinking that the driver didnt sleep last night while reading the post, however your explanation sums it up.

Will be careful with any driver showing such behaviour.
tanwaramit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2009, 12:52   #32
Senior - BHPian

I have had a plesant experience with Meru so far. I also chatted with one of them on my first trip in a Meru. I was told that they have to deposit/make some amount of cash everyday. I think it is 750 or 1000. I'm not sure. Also he was fined by his boss as he came to know via some equipment that for a long time he was driving above 80kmph. He was fined Rs. 200 by the boss.
It would be wise, I think, to stick to one cabbie, if you've had a good experience with him. Or if you know one, then share it here. I have his number with me. I'm not sure if I can let it out here. I'd be bashed for a referal.
prince_pervez is offline   Reply With Quote