Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 11th November 2008, 21:50   #1
BHPian

Talking Bad clutch day

OK, so we have all heard about "Bad hair days" and some unfortunate ones like me have experienced that quite often. But did you ever go through a day when you just didn't seem to press and release the clutch properly leading two a lot of drags and revs and you basically feeling frustrated with your driving? I just had a day like that today and I was like . And the more I thought about it the more I messed up on the clutch. And for no apparent reason too!

Does this happen to you too? Or is it just me?
devnull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2008, 17:56   #2
BHPian

Rahul... upgrade to an automatic like me whenever u change ur ride in the near/distant future..

no more bad clutch days buddy then...
Rajesh Rawal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2008, 00:52   #3
Senior - BHPian

It happens to many. I am one of those people. I am used to bikes and when I drive Maruit 800, I am fine, but as soon as traffic goes higher, the problem occurs. May be a couple of times more revs, and then its fine, but its really frustrating when struck in bumper-to-bumper cut throat competition ( between three wheelers and two wheelers ) traffic.

It Just happens and also goes away as it came.
aaggoswami is offline   Reply With Quote