Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 17th November 2008, 22:37   #91
BANNED

Man, good luck with your efforts can't think of anything else now. The less we talk about the incident the better.
zaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2008, 22:43   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DueLLeR View Post
Yes.
*Heavy heart and tears rolling down*

But thankfully, the damage isn't too much. Saw another thread where someone's Swift had an engine bay fire in Cochin. My cars would have had the same fate if not for the quick thinking of the residents.

On a lighter vien, I was always skeptical about mixing Acetone in Diesel or Petrol. Now, I found how I can use it

Cheers!
DueLLeR
You have a big heart dueller. Always finding something or the other to cheer about even after such a tragedy struck.

Make sure that the guy is brought to justice.

Like somebody have already mentioned I would have killed the madman had i been in your place.

May your cars become as good as new and give you years of trouble free service.

Cheers
motorheadinc is offline   Reply With Quote