Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 26th November 2008, 18:58   #1
BHPian

Default Bangalore-Banashankari : Reliable scratch removal centers?

Guys,

My driver today nicked the passenger side front bumper of my black Innova on some construction stones on the road. This was while turning and the guy didn't realize it (! - I had a word with him about his attention). There is a bunch of scrapes about 6 inches long and 2 inches wide on both sides of the corner. Polishing won't be enough for this.

Question : Any small time shop around Banashankari, Jayanagar or Diary Circle that can smoothen the area and repaint it?

Or any black paint that one can recommend? I am actually thinking of buying a can and trying out my skills (well, there is no proven skills yet, but how hard will be painting? :-) And bumper is rubber - so less risky.

The people I know do only the repainting of the whole bumper and it takes 2-3 days. I think that is a bit too much right now since in Bangalore anyway one has to collect all nicks and get the car retouched/painted every 3-4 years.

Thanks
- Satheesh
vsbabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2008, 09:44   #2
Senior - BHPian

Posting a picture gets the best suggestions here

You can try com-paint first, if not satisfied Sai Colorium is very near in JP Nagar.
dadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2008, 11:02   #3
Senior - BHPian

I suggest you go to Sai Colorium as suggested by Dadu.
It's at Sarakki Main road JP Nagar.
sushrutha is offline   Reply With Quote