Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Closed Thread

Old 5th June 2005, 18:32   #46
BHPian

hey, you lucky dude.....i should have been driving my Rider against that Porsche...too bad i have seen only one Porsche in b'lore, i couldn't even race it because my dad was driving the car. Man you are one of the luckiest guys....you got me going so bad that i can't even express myself.
Old 5th June 2005, 19:17   #47
Senior - BHPian

Vack...umm, can we have those pix.?!!
Old 5th June 2005, 23:53   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vack
Mr. Shroff, the reason i dint get a manual is because i dint buy the car... my father did... any more queries about it, take it up with the Sheikh why dont u!!!!
Bro you know no one messes with the sheikh least of all little old me(benson lights) need i say more.If I offended the sheikh in any way then my appologies.
Old 6th June 2005, 01:47   #49
BHPian

byram, no u have not offended him...
dippy, that was me outside the taj... went for a nice family meal...
and now i have something for u guys... (no sorry no pics yet!!!!) i was out with the car tonight, it was my dads birthday...he asked me to drive back home.. this was about 1:15 am... he did have a bit to drink as well... i took the car on marine drive, a little scared of goin fast with him sitting in the car... and to my surprise, he says, "go on, as fast as u can!!!" and that was it... i swear on my life, on marine drive, i did exactly 192 km/h.... im sure i went more than that, but i took my eyes off the speedometer cause i just wanted to enjoy the road speeding past me... it was an expierience im never goin to forget... my legs are still trembling... i promise u guys, gimme a couple days, ill have the pics for u!!!
Old 6th June 2005, 02:44   #50
BHPian

pics of the porsche are up.... go to the indian car scene section...
Old 6th June 2005, 11:08   #51
Senior - BHPian

Note from Moderator

This thread is going off topic and is now closed
Closed Thread