Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Closed Thread

Old 25th April 2007, 14:07   #16
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
I do not know you & i dont care if you think i am a grumbling old man, but when i see a scare, i call it a scare.
Dont worry you aren't the only one .. At times I grumble like a old man too when my dad drives the car .. Dont shift so early , high compression engine you will put excess load ..

Quote:
This has nothing to do with age or location.
Mods will be able to answer this better .. After the recent PM's they have been getting from a few of us ..

Quote:
Well, you were the one who revived this thread with a sarcastic comment, didn't you ?
Oh , we just love pulling each others legs dont worry .. Its someone who has never met you or had any personal interaction with you whose comments are a little hard to digest without having a clue about the background here ..

Quote:
You are an excellent track driver from what i have heard & you should know that better than anyone else.
I can see that you do read the track day threads .. Maybe you should get on it yourself once ..

Quote:
could be because i like his spirit.
Spirit is not that great today .. Got news that 1 piston is cracked .. You dont get single piece pistons and a new set costs 20k .. Pardon me if I have been rude ..
Old 25th April 2007, 14:12   #17
Team-BHP Support

Seeing that this thread is now really old, think it's best we close it before....
Closed Thread