Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 29th November 2009, 08:38   #46
BHPian

s3va, These things are very common in Bangalore now. I had few incidents similar to this. Nothing much we can do with this con people. If things are moving very ugly get help from police.Forget it and move on. Don't take this things to your heart.

I got a nice scratch from a stupid cycle guy when my aveo was just 1 month old. That too, i was at a traffic signal, he tried to squeeze through the little space available and he lost his balance and made a big scratch on my front left door. Om the course his hand hit on my LRVM and made some cut on his fingers.
What i can do in this situation, he just looks at me and continued his effort.
kavu75 is offline   Reply With Quote