Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 26th January 2010, 20:45   #31
BHPian

Great work preetam. The cops as usual come into the scene only when there is some extra pressure for the highcommand. They wont change. :|
kingofmyworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2010, 23:01   #32
BHPian

Great work Preetham !

You remind me of Sherlock Holmes ! Coolly & calmly studied the situation & analyzed it, you should give the Blore cops some pointers on how to solve cases
nirmaljusdoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2010, 23:49   #33
BHPian

@s3va, predatorwheelz, kingofmyworld, nirmaljusdoit : Thank you everyone. Would like to meet you all. I just did what I thought was right. Someone told me, "Be the Change to see the change" and that is what I tried to do. I knew that if something of this sort was to be solved, TeamBHP will be a part of it. And I did get some help from the members who had been to the Yelagiri drive with me. Thank you everybode. Thank you again. Love you all.
preetam_KORG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2010, 23:03   #34
Senior - BHPian

Hats off to Preetam for the brevity and resourcefulness.

Are Sumos allowed to ply as cabs?? Also a few tips could be: one of the members stays inside the vehicle till everything else has been taken off it. If anyone is following in / on another vehicle/bike, park this vehicle in front of the cab so the cabbie won't be able to speed away in a hurry. Get the cabbie to help you with the luggage if possible (maybe not in case of delicate electronic items).

Though we usually don't do this, click some photos of the vehicle (including number plates) while you are loading the goods into it. With camera phones and a group of people, it should be easy.
honeybee is offline   Reply With Quote